2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe Johnson is flippin' nice. He's cooled off, so Hayward needs to touch the ball every offensive possession from here on out.

CP3 showing the world he's not washed yet. :pimp:

Blake's injury messed up the 1st & potentially 2nd round of the playoffs for me, what a waste to watch the Clippers now. Wanted to see what a fully healthy Clips team could do against the Warriors

Just have the Jazz advance, they stand a way better chance (but still no chance) against the Warriors.

A Reddick bucket?
eek.gif

Just when I was saying get Junior in.

Blake's injury messed up the 1st & potentially 2nd round of the playoffs for me, what a waste to watch the Clippers now. Wanted to see what a fully healthy Clips team could do against the Warriors

Just have the Jazz advance, they stand a way better chance (but still no chance) against the Warriors.

Would've gotten torched hard by GS

Would've gotten torched hard by GS
Obviously but it might of finally closed the window on this Clipper team and blow it up.

Now they might give it another shot with this lineup next year and its already known how that is going to end. 

If these laid back Clippers fans don't step up the intensity in the fourth quarter, it WILL BE the last game at Staples for the nail clippers.

Right now, there is ZERO home court advantage for Doc's team. I mean, look how quiet it is. You'd think it was a regular season game in the middle of January LOL

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Great analysis as usual

If these laid back Clippers fans don't step up the intensity in the fourth quarter, it WILL BE the last game at Staples for the nail clippers.

Right now, there is ZERO home court advantage for Doc's team. I mean, look how quiet it is. You'd think it was a regular season game in the middle of January LOL
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Great analysis as usual
I bet it's better than yours

Clipper fans nervous as hell. You'd think they'd all be stompin their feet on the bleachers and making all kinds of crazy noise as if their season was on the line. They do NOTHING to pump up their team.

This crowd is pathetic af. They all need to go back to that dump known as the Sports Arena because they have no business being at Staples, the Center of Champions.

And yeah I'm hating, because with fans like this, they deserve to be hated on.

Last edited:

Clipper fans nervous as hell. You'd think they'd all be stompin their feet on the bleachers and making all kinds of crazy noise as if their season was on the line. They do NOTHING to pump up their team.

This crowd is pathetic af. They all need to go back to that dump known as the Sports Arena because they have no business being at Staples, the arena of Champions.

LOL you another one. You love us. You that bothered by the Clippers lol

Last edited:

This crowd is pathetic af. They all need to go back to that dump known as the Sports Arena because they have no business being at Staples, the arena of Champions.

LOL you another one. You love us.
LMAO...I make fun of the Clippers fan base all day long because they don't know the difference between winning and losing.

I go to at least 2-3 Clipper games a year because my wife and daughter are Warriors fans and every time we go, Warriors fans are louder than Clippers fans in the Clips' own damn arena LOL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom