2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only way the Celtics win a game is if lil Zeke gets 50
They did a much better job on the glass in game 2, but their 2 best players combined for 27 points and CHI matched them from beyond the arc. Both unacceptable.

If Horford's shot comes back & they outgun CHI from deep, they can get back in it.

They have to continue to rebound though. That's the only positive takeaway from G2.

Last edited:
4th place banners like the Colts...yikes
Don't bring me squad into dis b 
mean.gif

They did a much better job on the glass in game 2, but their 2 best players combined for 27 points and CHI matched them from beyond the arc. Both unacceptable.

If Horford's shot comes back & they outgun CHI from deep, they can get back in it.

They have to continue to rebound though. That's the only positive takeaway from G2.

By the time they figured out how to rebound, they were already down double figures. They need Smart to play but his jumper is so shaky

By the time they figured out how to rebound, they were already down double figures. They need Smart to play but his jumper is so shaky
Smart is KILLING them.

He's an absolutely dreadful scorer & they're giving him 30 mins a night. Bruh can't hit from anywhere. I fully expect him to build houses at United.

Last edited:
In sports or in life in general never underestimate anyone etc. It aint over, until is over! We'll just have to wait and see who will be the last two teams standing in the finals.

Crazy how yall flip floppity flip flip flippity flop. Gordon lookin funny in da light first two games. Salt Lake City gonna be lit though they haven't had a playoff game in 7 years

He's been lookin funny. He was never as good as some of these NTers say he is. He's a nice player though.

Wait so didn't the C's not get Jimmy B because they didn't want to give up Crowder? Or was that fake news? Plz tell me it was fake news someone.

If he's actually hurt there's no reason to push him in a series you could probably win without him

Still treating this like the reg season
laugh.gif

Slap in the face to PDX. They gotta steal this one.
I mean i'll take their word for it. If he's really that hurt and can't play then so be it.

I hope that's it because you can't just be taking playoff games for granted man. Probably won't matter in this series or to the warriors in general, but yeah. You never know what could happen.

Nothing about watching the Hawks or wizards this year should make anyone believe that the wizards won't win the series. Like, nothing. As well as them beating the bulls. Health aside of course, I don't think that's collector being over confident.... As it appears now there's no reason the Wiz aren't in the ECF.

The Dubs are mad disrespectful to PDX [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I was about to say......:lol: :smh:.

As Grandpa in 3 Ninjas once said to Colt:

"Colt, don't be overconfident."

I don't think I'm being over confident. I don't believe me saying Washington will make the ECF will have any effect on if we lose or win. If I said Washington will definitely win the NBA title then that's over confident but most people expect Washington to get past Atlanta or what's looks to be Chicago round 2.

To keep it 100 I think Atlanta has the best chance to win out of the 3 road teams tonight. My use of colorful language such as "curb stomping" Chicago is meant to be funny and over exaggerate my position of simply beating them in round 2. I'm not gonna say Washington over Cleveland or GS but at the same time won't pretend by being modest that Washington will lose in round 1 or 2 if I don't believe it.

Last edited:
Boston was basically a 7 seed last year. Not really surprising what's happening to them. Probably the only team they could've had a chance against from either conference was maybe the Hawks. MAYBE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom