2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
So get this folks...

Frisco and I made a $2K bet last night after he said the Grizzlies gonna take at least 2 games from the Spurs. I tell this guy to PM me and we'll discuss the details.

I find out he from NorCal and I'm from SoCal so I tell him that loser of the bet drives to winner's hood to deliver the grand prize.

But then dude comes back with all kinds of conditions? Lol

Dude demands I show him my other bank accounts as proof I have the funds to pay up. LMAO

I tell him no, he's already seen one account and there's no need to prove nothing else. I tell him to shake on it and make the bet. Dude continues to insist I screenshot my bank accounts with my NT name. LOL

I ask him, tell me what difference does it make how many bank accounts I show you, at the end of the day I'm ready to pay and DRIVE TO YOU if I lose since I go to NorCal on business at least 4-5 times a year. 

His last response, "I ain't wasting my time on this anymore. You either agree to my terms or no bet. I ain't betting another bum on NT. LOL but you don't have $$$."

Ladies and gentlemen, that's what you call: ESCAPE ROUTE :rofl:  

Damn that's pathetic :x

it takes everything but intelligence

bruh actin like the clippers just won the damn finals..
that boy mixed over priced coors light with the sweat from an old pair of Vans to find out what a perennial second round exit tastes like

he must have CTE from too many skateboarding accidents
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Clippers SF Luc Mbah a Moute had a game-high +15, while All-Star counterpart Jazz SF Gordon Hayward had a game-low -17. Hayward has been held to 36.3 percent from the field in this series. Chris Paul said, "I'm probably Luc's biggest fan all game long."

Clippers SF Luc Mbah a Moute had a game-high +15, while All-Star counterpart Jazz SF Gordon Hayward had a game-low -17. Hayward has been held to 36.3 percent from the field in this series. Chris Paul said, "I'm probably Luc's biggest fan all game long."

Meanwhile Paul George out there balling. Been trying to told people for a while he's outplaying Gordon Piatkowski

:lol: at the Bulls sandbagging us all.

Crazy to think the Celtics had enough assets to trade for both Paul George and Jimmy Butler if they really wanted to pull the trigger in February.
I don't think either were available to that extent the public makes it out to be.

And now Boston supposedly could have gotten both butler and black Gordon Hayward? Lol, alrighty

One package centered around this year's pick and one around next year's pick. Ainge gonna Ainge though. They could have pounced on Cousins as well if they didn't want to do PG/JB.

Last edited:
One package centered around this year's pick and one around next year's pick. Ainge gonna Ainge though. They could have pounced on Cousins as well if they didn't want to do PG/JB.
Yeah it's all whatever you choose to believe. I personally don't take everything as for sure fact in these rumored non trades

I see some people via other media actually believing the Bulls can do something past round 1. What I'm about to say isn't directed towards Bulls fans. They should believe and support their team. That said...

The Bulls are absolutely trash. Just horrible. They're simply a perfectly bad matchup for a fraudulent Celtics team. I want to thank the Celtics for getting the 1 seed making it so Washington and Cleveland meet in the ECF. We are going to curb stomp Chicago in the 2nd round without question. Rondo will not blow past Wall like he is the worst perimeter defender in the league. It will be a massacre.

Last edited:
As far as Cousins goes, it's fair to be weary of him. I could see why a team like the Pels would roll the dice and I could also see why a team like Boston would be hesitant to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom