2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ElPablo21 Cavs in 6

i think the cavs need to involve JR Smith more, hes become almost a non factor. when he's engaged he can do a lot of positive things. i really dont see how d will gets a lot of burn this series, he cant gaurd steph and they have plenty of guards who can lock him down.

kyrie finals mvp

The Breen SVG and Mark Jackson trio is as good as its gonna get with announcing.

To those saying they'd rather have TNT because of Inside the NBA. No ******* way am i making that sacrifice to have Reggie Miller talking during the Finals. Listening to him last night, its gotten to the point where he's so bad that its comical. I don't even get frustrated anymore. But im not trying to be distracted.

The Breen SVG and Mark Jackson trio is as good as its gonna get with announcing.

To those saying they'd rather have TNT because of Inside the NBA. No ******* way am i making that sacrifice to have Reggie Miller talking during the Finals. Listening to him last night, its gotten to the point where he's so bad that its comical. I don't even get frustrated anymore. But im not trying to be distracted.

reggie and c webb on the same broadcast :x

I disagree.  I love Breen but Mark Jackson is terrible and JVG is becoming more and more prone to these meaningless tangents...

I actually like CWebb though.

Agreed.

I really only enjoy Inside the NBA for EJ and  the jokes they crack. 

This might be the first time I watch the Finals with the sound off and avoid ESPN like the plague.
I feel you but I don't care for any announcers, always wish they had sounds on the court and no talking. Don't do pregame post-game talk. Don't do inside the Nba.
I turn on the game 15 minutes after scheduled start time and go from there.

Last edited:
I disagree.  I love Breen but Mark Jackson is terrible and JVG is becoming more and more prone to these meaningless tangents...

I actually like CWebb though.

Im not saying they're good, just its as good as its gonna get lol

Breen has a great play by play voice.

I agree with you on Jackson and Van Gundy. But id still pick them 10/10 over any combo with Miller.

Last edited:
DAw-1clVYAAnElF.jpg

jones 7 straight finals 

I feel you but I don't care for any announcers, always wish they had sounds on the court and no talking. Don't do pregame post-game talk. Don't do inside the Nba.
I turn on the game 15 minutes after scheduled start time and go from there.
Agreed. I like Mike Breen but I can do without everyone else. I don't want to hear all these Jordan comparisons, I don't want to hear about last year's series or KD chase for the first chip.

Just give us ball.

can't believe people enjoy listening to Hubie Urban Browns.

dude is unbearable.

Reggie is so cringe.

His interviews on Dan Patrick show are insta skip.

Corny dude.

Iguadola is the new HB.

So does Bron guard Thompson or KD? In 2012 he went to Thabo while KD took Bron from the jump. Last year he went to 1 for infiniti Harrison Barnes instead of Klay. So where does he go this year? It has to be Durant from the jump because the JR vs Durant mathup does not really make sense.

Outside of their big 4, Iguodala gets the most mins. That's who Bron will be guarding. It's imperative that he starts hitting shots. Bron is gonna let him fire away as much as he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom