2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAUchMGWsAAochd.jpg

The coyote is undefeated.

GOAT status

:rofl:

Surprised the game was as close as it was.

Expected the GSW to come out guns blazing to make the series out of reach for SA. GS seems to just teams out. But then they go on a couple of their runs and before you know it, the game is out of reach. Scariest part is that the GSW seemed like they were on 2nd gear the entire game. This wasn't even their best. They basically feed the ball to McGee for most of the 1st qt and SAS didn't stop him :smh:

Has anyone else realized all the missed open shots the Toronto Raptors and Celtics had? Cleveland has been playing incredible on the shoulder of LeBron, but you have to think the GSW won't miss many of those open looks Clev has been giving. I know the defense is always going to give something, but GSW won't lose out on those opportunities. I know they'll close out on the 3's when they face off in the Finals, but GS is just as scary as Clev right now.

It almost seems like both teams are playing each other now before the Finals began. One team comes out with a crazy performance and the other comes out with theirs, while playing sub par ball.

I just hope everyone is healthy going into the Finals and stays healthy.

Honestly what bothers me is how bad Aldridge is at passing out of a double team, he either turns the ball over or throws a sloppy off target pass that gives the defense time to rotate back over.

He has relatively OK post game. Why is he starting his offense 15ft outside the paint? Why is he taking contested fades? He's basically making it so easy to defend him :smh:

You have to believe he's inside his own head.

Last edited:
K.Love and Tristan Thompson will be the keys to the Cavs winning the 'ship again in a couple weeks. K. Love is Draymond with less athleticism and more brain along with better post moves and a more consistent 3 point shot. Nobody on the Warriors can duplicate what Tristan Thompson does. They don't have enough man power to have a guy strictly out there for offensive boards and nothing else

ive been away from NT to watch the game but just saw this..klove is a less athletic draymond??? :lol: wut??? who believes this?

K.Love and Tristan Thompson will be the keys to the Cavs winning the 'ship again in a couple weeks. K. Love is Draymond with less athleticism and more brain along with better post moves and a more consistent 3 point shot. Nobody on the Warriors can duplicate what Tristan Thompson does. They don't have enough man power to have a guy strictly out there for offensive boards and nothing else

Love is a less athletic version of Draymond? Love is a good defender?

Love is going to play in the post in the NBA Finals?

And you guys killed me for suggesting TT would guard Durant :lol:

Love is a less athletic version of Draymond? Love is a good defender?

Love is going to play in the post in the NBA Finals?

And you guys killed me for suggesting TT would guard Durant :lol:

cuzz is absolutely trippin

Cant wait for Ayesha Curry to change her name to Ayesha Kyrie again.

That boy owns the Curry family name.

Last edited:
You can't WAIT? What does her changing her last name got to do with anything? You watch The Kardashians a lot huh :lol:

Officially, Celtics say @Isaiah_Thomas has a re-aggravation of a right femoral-acetabular impingement w/labral tear. First hurt March 15th.

So this is a fake injury like Embiid's fake meniscus tear that needed surgery? Come on now. :lol:

But anyway, his season was appreciated. Was a treat to watch. Damn shame it had to end like this.

Seems like to me also, that since they shut him down, they will be bringing him back next season.

unless your a cavs lebron fan or just hate the celtics that much there no reason to eventurn the game on tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom