2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL at Legler taking a shot at the stat hunter, saying Durant has gotten better in Golden State -- he can move around without the ball because he knows it coming back to him. they didnt do that in OKC.

Last edited:
[quote name="Mamba MVP"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"]Good. I'm not trying to see the Spurs be great. :lol:

Damn NBA got me pulling for the Celtics and Spurs, and reminiscing David Stearn's tenure [/QUOTE]You can leave your fan card at the concierge on your way out B.[/quote]I know, bruh. Every damn Cavs game got me all effed up. :lol: :\

Last edited:
LOL at Legler taking a shot at the stat hunter, saying Durant has gotten better in Golden State -- he can move around without the ball because he knows it coming back to him. they didnt do that in OKC.

Durant and Westbrook both had their faults in OKC. There's no need to **** on Westbrook just because Durant is having success in GS

KD been handled work kid gloves his entire career. The level of slander he will receive if they lose to the Cavs though may be unprecedented.

DAUchMGWsAAochd.jpg

What's the biggest contract that he's eligible for this summer?

I didn't realize he's gonna be 28 years old when next season starts...he should still get a nice contract but not as insane as I was thinking

What's the biggest contract that he's eligible for this summer?

I didn't realize he's gonna be 28 years old when next season starts...he should still get a nice contract but not as insane as I was thinking

whatever demarre carroll is getting or andre roberson wil be getting
i think he goes where the money is since this is probably his one and only big payday considering his age

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom