• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all just lost last year cause your two shooters went cold. Good thing y'all resupplied yourself with the most unguardable shooter ever. ******* lame *** team. Y'all whole city is wack. Hyphy is wack. E40 is a ******* lame. **** Oakland. **** the bay. **** everything about that place man. Y'all are the worst

:lol: Wut is this?

Please don't tell me you live in the mistake-by-the-lake?

After this year, I don't want to hear anyone saying Curry doesn't come out in the big stage. He's been practically insane throughout the playoffs and brought it in the Finals as well. If Durant didn't go off, we'd be talking about Steph right now.

As for all the Cleveland fans, I can't understand their logic. LeBron went to a stacked team and then hand-picked the entire setup. Got the coach he wanted and the role players. Then he goes out to say he's never played for a superteam before? I think that's really foolish.

Real recognizes real. We need to give KD, Curry and the Warriors their due. They came out to play and took the series by the head. Props to all the GS fans tonight. Y'all were the better team this year.

As for the Cavs--I have no idea what they're going to do moving forward. They have some pieces on their roster, but I'm not sure what they can do to answer the GSW. Adding PG13 by subtracting Love isn't going to help. TT played awful this series, but you need him for the rebounding. Especially when extra possessions means even more in todays NBA. They just need more reliable guards and an offense that's conducive to winning. Yeah, their current setup is great against every team not named the Warriors. But IDK what they can do. Adding Melo isn't going to help either. You'll get the offense from him, but he's def a liability on defense. It's not a good look for Cleveland right now.

Just finished the game. Very entertaining.

Cavs were out here isolating Draymond & Iggy :lol: They just can't help themselves with the iso hero stuff. GSW was surgical finding mismatches. CLE wasn't nearly as diligent. A product of their offense.

Bad defensive habits bit them in the 2nd quarter and then again down the stretch. You just can't be the #29 defense for 40 games and think you can flip switch.

Watching the two offenses, it looked like GSW was playing a different sport. Very few silly isos, very little and-1 dancing.

No other team right now can beat these guys man :lol: add melo to whoever and it still ain't happening

Nobody is built to stay engaged the whole 48.

Margin for error is just too small for THOSE players in THAT system.

Cavs may have to start taking the regular season seriously cause not having HC against GS is making an already tall task near impossible.

Cavs gotta just hope spurs get better. Theyre in a straitjacket. No real moves to get good enough to be gsw. Realistically. And bron will be another ur older.

Man Iggy Dollar really scored 20 points tonight though
Recipe for a win right there

They were picking on Bron all night. He wasn't guarding KD effectively and losing Iggy all the time on backuts and cause he was ball watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom