• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyrie not top 5 but Har_en definitely is?!

Alright, man, y'all got it.

laugh.gif

Last edited:
And before an offensive guru came through as head coach, Har_en had a decent squad around him, well balanced, and accomplished what?

"Bring in Lebby, Kyrie shines" = "Bring in MDA, Har_en shines."

They are equally good or garbage, whatever narrative a person is running with.

Harden was 2nd in MVP in 2015 with no MDA. Not the same as Lebron making kyrie relevant

Harden was 2nd in MVP in 2015 with no MDA. Not the same as Lebron making kyrie relevant
Here's the thing, though: I don't like Har_en.

And now what's SUPPOSED to happen is dudes read that and go "Oh, alright then. He doesn't like him. Moving on."

NOT "Oh, he doesn't like him. Well I must convince him otherwise."

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Harden is definitely the better player. Better scorer, playmaker, rebounder. But I wouldn't want him near my team come playoff time. At all. NBA's Tony Romo.

Kyrie is good without LeBron. Tries to say Kyrie led team couldnt sniff 8th seed, wasnt he like 21 at the time with less talent?

So many hot takes in this thread :lol:

Last edited:
M
Here's the thing, though: I don't like Har_en.

And now what's SUPPOSED to happen is dudes read that and go "Oh, alright then. He doesn't like him. Moving on."

NOT "Oh, he doesn't like him. Well I must convince him otherwise."

:lol:
fair enough

Here's another what-if situation....

Switch Kyrie with Curry.... does Curry flourish with LeBron & Cavs?

Does Kyrie make Warriors better or worse?

Plzzzszz respond!

Kyrie is good without LeBron. Tries to say Kyrie led team couldnt sniff 8th seed, wasnt he like 21 at the time with less talent?

So many hot takes in this thread
laugh.gif
Kyrie not making the playoffs had more to do with the lack of talent around him, with the Cavs tanking pretty much for a chance to lure LeBron back to Cleveland with cap room to sign another max player.

However! Like mentioned before:
Kyrie at 22 is the same Kyrie at 25 so I don't think it was a silly statement at all.
His game hasn't evolved.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom