• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to be insanely athletic to abuse the glass the way Kyrie does. The amount of upper body strength to create a soft touch while you lower body is moving and maneuvering at high speed is master level coordination

Whoever compared Kyrie to Tony Parker actually is on point! Tony used to do all that driving, slashing, spin moves while going full speed.

Came to the league at 19 just like Kyrie, was at his prime and won FMVP at 25 ... looked what happened to him when he hit 30.

What? Kyrie is not considered athletic because he can't jump out the building?

:rolleyes Kyrie is very athletic! Hops isn't the only factor of being athletic.

Being a below the rim athlete doesn't mean he isn't athletic.

I would consider kyrie to have the same type of athleticism as steph. Both those dudes dont necessarily rely on an explosive first step nor will they jump over defenders, but crafty with the ball and smart at the rim. in terms of raw athleticism for a PG, that **** is wildly overrated.

Last edited:
Whoever compared Kyrie to Tony Parker actually is on point! Tony used to do all that driving, slashing, spin moves while going full speed.

Came to the league at 19 just like Kyrie, was at his prime and won FMVP at 25 ... looked what happened to him when he hit 30.

I agree with the mobility aspect between Kyrie and Tony but Kyrie is a way better scorer than Tony

Last edited:
I would consider kyrie to have the same type of athleticism as steph. Both those dudes dont necessarily rely on an explosive first step nor will they jump over defenders, but crafty with the ball and smart at the rim. in terms of raw athleticism for a PG, that **** is wildly overrated.

I think ky is more athletic than steph tbh

I think ky is more athletic than steph tbh

i'd say that too. but not by much. he just does different thing with his athleticism. Like curry not going full spiderman in the lane. Kyrie is every other play.

You have to be insanely athletic to abuse the glass the way Kyrie does. The amount of upper body strength to create a soft touch while you lower body is moving and maneuvering at high speed is master level coordination

Tony Parker was playing basketball 11 months a year for twelve years though.

CP3 is still effective and he's 32.

No reason to believe Myrie won't still be able to get buckets
Didn't even know he was 30 yet tbh. He needs to leave the Clippers. He gon get what happened to him if KD stayed in OKC

Last edited:
Chris Paul is as good as gone from the Clippers. I also think Melo is coming to the Cavs in the off season. They'll clear their whole bench to bring him on and put some rag tag pieces around him and have a second unit that would essentially look like the Knicks '13 roster

Yeah young euro step was looking bad a times. He resurged a few times tho. The middle of his head didn't. But he did on the court.

Chris Paul is as good as gone from the Clippers. I also think Melo is coming to the Cavs in the off season. They'll clear their whole bench to bring him on and put some rag tag pieces around him and have a second unit that would essentially look like the Knicks '13 roster
Chris Paul isnt going anywhere. Why turn down $70MM to lose to the Warriors anyways. He isnt a dummy

Chris Paul isnt going anywhere. Why turn down $70MM to lose to the Warriors anyways. He isnt a dummy
He seems like the type that would stay, but it isn't smart imo. I say in about 2 - 3 years, they may be trying to restructure the team

Last edited:

would be an awful idea

There are 200 million reasons why he doesn't leave

He can stay on the clippers and never see the WCF either. Paul has made his money already, he should be thinking legacy at this point. He's the greatest clipper of all time whether he stays or goes but staying with the clippers almost guarantees he never gets a ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom