2017 LA AUTOSHOW Dec 1-10 / 2018 DETROIT AUTOSHOW Jan 14-28

That aston is a masterpiece :wow:
I saw a lambo the other day and it's unreal how low they are. The top of the car comes to your stomach.

Redline Reviews da best doe. :smokin

Always enjoy Sofyan's content. Him, Alexonautos, and TheStraightPipes are probably my favorite car reviewers.

Kia Stinger is looking really good. It’s going to be a big hit once it hits the market espicially with the praise it’s been gettin by automotive journalists I’ve seen. I was thinking of the Audi S5 Sportback or BMW 440i GC as my next car but that Stinger is looking really good

I love that Stinger base/GT, and I hope it succeeds but I'm not convinced it's going to sell very well. I think it'll be a great CPO option or something ...

Really love what Mazda's doing. Interesting to see Camry vs Accord vs the 6.

Last edited:
Always enjoy Sofyan's content. Him, Alexonautos, and TheStraightPipes are probably my favorite car reviewers.

I love that Stinger base/GT, and I hope it succeeds but I'm not convinced it's going to sell very well. I think it'll be a great CPO option or something ...

As far as looks: 6/Camry>Accord.

Idk how well it will do but I feel like the biggest problem Kia will have is just the brand perception. Many people may not be able to look past the Kia badge but it’s looking like a car with nice value compared to the competition.

And Redline Reviews and Alex on Autos is where it’s at

As far as looks: 6/Camry>Accord.
I really like the look of the new mazdas. As for the Camry it depends on the trim for me. I really like the front of the new Accord but the rear is horrible. A shame too because the last gen and the refresh look great from all sides imo

And I’m kinda sad they ditched the coupe too. I know sales were really low on that but I’ve really liked the way the Accord coupes looked espicially the current gen refresh

Idk how well it will do but I feel like the biggest problem Kia will have is just the brand perception. Many people may not be able to look past the Kia badge but it’s looking like a car with nice value compared to the competition.

And Redline Reviews and Alex on Autos is where it’s at

I really like the look of the new mazdas. As for the Camry it depends on the trim for me. I really like the front of the new Accord but the rear is horrible. A shame too because the last gen and the refresh look great from all sides imo

And I’m kinda sad they ditched the coupe too. I know sales were really low on that but I’ve really liked the way the Accord coupes looked espicially the current gen refresh
At the end of the day, they all are lookers, but that 6 looks unique and the Camry sharpened its look a bit. Never was really into the Accord's look from '06 on up so the new just looks like a luxury version of a car I never gravitated towards. The Maxima still looks better than those three though.

Lexus LF-1 Concept Teaser
lexus-lf-1-limitless-2nd-teaser-3.gif

New Infiniti Sedan Concept Teased
Infiniti-Detroit-02.jpg

Acura RDX Prototype
RDX_teaser.jpg

Honda Insight Prototype Preview
honda-insight-prototype-naias-6.jpg

Mercedes Shows 2019 G-Class Interior
mercedes-g-class-interior-new-shots-5.jpg

mercedes-g-class-interior-new-shots-1.jpg

mercedes-g-class-interior-new-shots-2.jpg

mercedes-g-class-interior-new-shots-3.jpg

mercedes-g-class-interior-new-shots-7.jpg

mercedes-g-class-interior-new-shots-9.jpg

2018 BMW X2 to Debut in Detroit
2018-BMW-X2-6.jpg

2019 Chevrolet Silverado Unveiled Ahead Of Detroit Debut
2019-chevrolet-silverado-trailboss-1.jpg

Rolls-Royce Phantom To Celebrate Its North American Debut In Detroit
Rolls-Royce-Phantom-17.jpg

BMW better get their engineers working on those interiors because they are going to start looking like it's from the 90's in comparison to what the competitors are doing

2019 Audi A7 Sportback
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ukZNCp7as-8/WlfTjG7xmGI/AAAAAAABBZY/jY61****HoAi-bcz19UkBXPUH6ZaO_djQCLcBGAs/s1600/Audi-A7-08.jpg
Audi-A7-09.jpg

Audi-A7-11.jpg

Audi-A7-14.jpg

Love the way the new A7 looks but I honestly don’t like the new touchscreen infotainment system compared to the current MMI system Audi currently has in their current cars.

Back
Top Bottom