2017 LA AUTOSHOW Dec 1-10 / 2018 DETROIT AUTOSHOW Jan 14-28

2018 Maserati Nerissimo Package
01-2018-maserati-levante-nerissimo-la-1.jpg

04-2018-maserati-levante-nerissimo-la-1.jpg

11-2018-maserati-levante-nerissimo-la-1.jpg

yah I think most domestic carmakers used to crush them to keep the competition from getting their hands on them, I don't think that's the case anymore

most european carmakers have museums and secret garages with their concepts

some of them go to auction too

alot of concepts still get crushed.

da Wrangler concept was posed to be crushed but a hood leaked from da junk yard.

alot of it is regulations to avoid lawsuits... stupid i know..

Man where can i go to get one of these car wax jobs done.

I know the lighting in the building has a large effect but man these cars look beautiful.

^ ^ ^ Stock Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
w/ fold-down windshield

01-2018-jeep-wrangler-rubicon-la-1.jpg

05-2018-jeep-wrangler-rubicon-la-1.jpg

11-2018-jeep-wrangler-rubicon-la-1.jpg
LOL, I just watched the Redline review on it last night. The interior seems upgraded, I like the 8 inch screen option and Apple car play. It lost 200 lbs due to aluminum doors and hood.

i guess not officially revealed at the autshow but...

Lamborghini Launches Urus Super SUV
According to Lamborghini, the Urus' 4.0-liter twin turbo V8 engine will help it fit in perfectly alongside the Aventador and the Gallardo, and based on sheer numbers alone, it's easy to understand why.

With 641 HP (650 PS) and 627 lb-ft (850 Nm) of torque at its disposal, the Lamborghini Urus is able to hit 62 mph (100 km/h) in 3.6 seconds, 124 mph (200 km/h) in 12.8 seconds, and a top speed of 190 mph (305 km/h). A plug-in hybrid option will be available later on.

Lamborghini-Urus-SUV-1.jpg

Lamborghini-Urus-SUV-2.jpg

Lamborghini-Urus-SUV-7.jpg

Lamborghini-Urus-SUV-8.jpg

lambo-urus-officialy-unveiled-6.jpg

lambo-urus-officialy-unveiled-7.jpg

lambo-urus-officialy-unveiled-9.jpg

lambo-urus-officialy-unveiled-10.jpg

lambo-urus-officialy-unveiled-5.jpg

a lambo SUV lawd have mercy

thats hard to chose between a Bentyaga or that

I'm probably the minority here but I don't see the purpose of high end SUVs ie Bentyaga, Levante (Maserati), Urus etc

I blame soccer moms

its alot more then that....

regulations done made sedans FWD appliances basically...

with SUV's/CUV's then can base em on a car platform, raise da suspension a lil bit, plaster on a upright position sheet metal, put a rinky dink transfer case and charge a premium on a measly mod on a existing platform..all profit.

yah I think almost every automaker has new CUV/SUV or has upgraded the current ones to have more seating

its alot more then that....

regulations done made sedans FWD appliances basically...

with SUV's/CUV's then can base em on a car platform, raise da suspension a lil bit, plaster on a upright position sheet metal, put a rinky dink transfer case and charge a premium on a measly mod on a existing platform..all profit.

Word to my benz crossover

In other news that vantage in that silver color please :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom