2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Do ya mean Chris Thompson? If so, back out of the trade immediately. Don't get Larry & Bilal.
Im sorry. I meant CJ Anderson + Ingram.

He wanted Chris Thompson and Ingram. But im only willing to give up Cj Anderson and ingram for those two hahah we kept on going back n forth.

Next couple weeks will be interesting with byes for players coming up.

Do I stick with Mixon (@Colts) at the flex instead of Duke (@Minny)? PPR

Bengals should win and Mixon get rushes to end the game, but Vikes should win and leave Duke open to catch a bunch of swing passes and check downs.
Not to mention Kizer is starting again and he liked dumping it off to him a lot.

Looks like Sanders is out this week. Who do i drop? or do I take the L? I'm in 7th place out of 10 (3-4 record)... TIA

FullSizeRender (4).jpg

My WR depth is poor but i dont feel like i have anything to offer without killing my team. I do feel like if my guys played well we'd easily have another shot at the title but first 5 week we underperformed.

QB: Mariota McCown (just traded to get Rivers)
RB: Ingram, Jones, Lewis, Kelley, Morris, Coleman
WR: Evans, Baldwin, Funchess
TE: Reed, Engram
D/ST: Jags, Eagles
K: Elliott

If i could add another mid pack to high value WR thatd be nice. Its 14 team standard league

My WR depth is poor but i dont feel like i have anything to offer without killing my team. I do feel like if my guys played well we'd easily have another shot at the title but first 5 week we underperformed.

QB: Mariota McCown (just traded to get Rivers)
RB: Ingram, Jones, Lewis, Kelley, Morris, Coleman
WR: Evans, Baldwin, Funchess
TE: Reed, Engram
D/ST: Jags, Eagles
K: Elliott

If i could add another mid pack to high value WR thatd be nice. Its 14 team standard league

trade some of your RBs....will you honestly play all of them at some point?

Back
Top Bottom