2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

trade some of your RBs....will you honestly play all of them at some point?

Thats the plan but at the moment the only soldified RB i have is Ingram.

Idk if Jones or Lewis will hold the #1 job and Kelley is just getting back in the starting role. I only have Morris for Zeke suspension stash.

Hopefully they all have a break out game in the next 2 weeks i can flip them.

Been trying to think of something to send Zeke owner Morris and get Sanu

Id rather keep ajayi but if u lack WR then i guess. Miamo oline just has Ajayi fighting to even get back to LOS
I would be getting Ajayi.... I'm just nervous about Fitz coming out of the bye with Stanton playing

My roster isn't hurting with RBs atm, I got Gordon, Ingram, D. Lewis (14 team league)

I would be getting Ajayi.... I'm just nervous about Fitz coming out of the bye with Stanton playing

My roster isn't hurting with RBs atm, I got Gordon, Ingram, D. Lewis (14 team league)

Ive been trying to get Lynch or Ajayi from my cousin the past 3 weeks but he wont budge. 14 tm as well

.5ppr RB's are Murray+Henry, Buck, Smallwood and Forte. Alex Collins looks like the lead but I'll see what next week has in store, could've been game script but damn did he run good

Looks like Sanders is out this week. Who do i drop? or do I take the L? I'm in 7th place out of 10 (3-4 record)... TIA

FullSizeRender (4).jpg

Jones and that's the final answer

Man I'm really hoping I don't get burned by Melvin Gordon just like the Jags burned me with Fournette (Q tag ankle sprain then sat him then bye week this week..... Melvin has Q tag this whole week.... next week is bye.... FML)

Jones and that's the final answer

Why would you drop a guy who in 2 of 3 games he's played significant minutes has rushed for over 200 yards?

Man I'm really hoping I don't get burned by Melvin Gordon just like the Jags burned me with Fournette (Q tag ankle sprain then sat him then bye week this week..... Melvin has Q tag this whole week.... next week is bye.... FML)

Gordon has been questionable every week since the first game he hurt his ankle. He's banged up so theyve been limiting him the past 3 weeks but he has played.

Need help y'all...

Carr @ Buffalo or Watson @ Seattle this week? Both pretty bad matchups, but trying to determine who has the most upside.

U can’t sit Watson!!!

I do agree but at the same time I think if Carr played well in Buffalo itd be safer.

Im torn between AS11 or Cousins. I sat AS11 last week for cousins they had a 13pt difference, i lost by 9.7 :rolleyes. I got AS11 in right now but Kirk has Dallas. Only thing Im not liking about Cousins is he has no one to throw to besides Thompson (RB) or Reed & Davis (TE) .. their WR are non existent

Last edited:
Beast mode dropped by his owner, worth a pick up still? I know his rest of season looks bleak but I’m thinking he’ll bounce back sooner than later

A bit nervous about Watson, but I gotta stick by him. No more adds for the week and MM8 on the bye.

Full PPR, should I flex Baldwin vs Hou or K. Benjamin @ TB? I also have Newton starting at QB if that means anything.

Got some flex questions (standard)

1) T.Coleman, Kelley, or Funchess

2) Thompson, T.Coleman, or Fuller

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom