2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Rawls or clement..

Clement could lose his job if Smallwood comes back, well it is Smallwood' job before clement.. and barner could be better than both

And seattle's backfield is a mess

Im dropping Henry. Dont know if I would do that trade either. Running backs get hurt so damn easily and Mixon and Abdullah are extremely up and down and hard to trust. I think Djax and Kelvin are starting to come into their own so I think you will be fine with one of those two as your second receiver.

Was thinking Henry also.

I don't have Mixon and Abdullah tho, the Adams owner does. I have both DJax & Kelvin.

I refuse to drop Henry, especially in a keeper league. Last week was a mess for that whole Titans team and Mariota got hurt, this past week Mariota didn't even play and it was more of the same mess from the Titans. I think their offense will be looking a hell of a lot better this week at home on MNF against the Colts. I'd wait and see what happens then with Mariota back before you drop Henry.

Rawls or clement..

Clement could lose his job if Smallwood comes back, well it is Smallwood' job before clement.. and barner could be better than both

And seattle's backfield is a mess

Rawls is the safer option IMO. Giants are 3rd to last in the league in rushing yards allowed while carolina is a top 10 rushing defense with those linebackers. Both are in a big timeshare, but I think Rawls finds more success this week with a much more favorable matchup.

Zach Miller at Ravens or Ed Dickson vs Eagles? 0.5 PPR

Is there anyone else on the waivers? That's some ****** options but I would almost lean with Dickson. Miller may find some success as a safety net for Mitchell, I just think he lacks upside with how ****** that offense is. He probably wont see a lot of red zone looks or have certain plays called for him like Dickson did last week.

I refuse to drop Henry, especially in a keeper league. Last week was a mess for that whole Titans team and Mariota got hurt, this past week Mariota didn't even play and it was more of the same mess from the Titans. I think their offense will be looking a hell of a lot better this week at home on MNF against the Colts. I'd wait and see what happens then with Mariota back before you drop Henry.

So you suggest I drop Sanu? I def gotta drop Paul Richardson for a WR with AJ on his Bye. And then I may need a TE with Kelce possibly out. I could wait until the weekend instead of tomorrow when the waivers open up and see if Kelce is active, but if I do in fact need a replacement, it's either Sanu or Henry as the odd man out. I do have depth at RB (which is why I chose Henry).

Is there anyone else on the waivers? That's some ****ty options but I would almost lean with Dickson. Miller may find some success as a safety net for Mitchell, I just think he lacks upside with how ****ty that offense is. He probably wont see a lot of red zone looks or have certain plays called for him like Dickson did last week.

Fleener vs Lions and Ryan Griffin vs Browns are the only other decent options out there

Was thinking about trading Gallman to this Gronk owner for Engram but he plays at the Broncos this week so this wouldn't exactly be a great week to be starting him

Fleener vs Lions and Ryan Griffin vs Browns are the only other decent options out there

Was thinking about trading Gallman to this Gronk owner for Engram but he plays at the Broncos this week so this wouldn't exactly be a great week to be starting him

Thats kind of a crapshoot. I'd roll with Dickson.

So you suggest I drop Sanu? I def gotta drop Paul Richardson for a WR with AJ on his Bye. And then I may need a TE with Kelce possibly out. I could wait until the weekend instead of tomorrow when the waivers open up and see if Kelce is active, but if I do in fact need a replacement, it's either Sanu or Henry as the odd man out. I do have depth at RB (which is why I chose Henry).

My apologies, I thought you were talking about hunter henry not derrick henry. I'd drop sanu if you have to, but I would wait until the weekend to see with Kelce. Its "only" a concussion so I have to think he is going to play this weekend. He played after he suffered it, but then go re-evaluated in the second half. I think they were being a little cautious with him given the score.

lamar miller has been whatever tho...you prefer him over ingram?

Ingram has been pretty awful as well. At least you know you are going to get 20 carries a game with miller and maybe some passing work. Ingram has ceded a lot of the passing work to Kamara and I think the 9 or so carries a game that AP was getting will likely go to Kamara and not ingram. I could be wrong on that though. If you look at the texans schedule, it softens up a lot. Browns, Colts, rams, cardinals, 49ers left on their schedule.

I think kamara gets the boost in overall usage, as saints try to see if they can get cheaper at that spot and maybe even move Ingram

thoughts on using my #2 waiver on either AP or marlon Mack? or sterling Shepard perhaps? It's a PPR league and here's the squad. I'm definitely dropping fairbairn and Carson. I might just stash clay though.

IMG_4515.PNG
IMG_4516.PNG

id go with a rb....you should drop a kicker too...why you have 2 anyway?

Yeah I'm def dropping a kicker. I had a free spot after I put Carson on the IR last week so I ended up just picking up that kicker to start for lutz since he was on bye. I wouldn't have gotten anyone I wanted on waivers last week anyways.

or drop Hurns, honestly Bryant and Hurns hasn't produced much for me at all, giving me on average 20 yards each.

dissapointed in how ESPN's waiver wire "move to last" after claim setting. 1st pick can theoretically still have 1st pick if everyone else manages to pick someone up. makes me more hesitant to want to pick someone up

our first year we did regular waiver wire based on your moves of that week. Used to always get sniped by someone with higher waiver wire priority than me but then I get bumped up if I don't pick anyone up (usually the case since its scraps left if I can't use waiver wire). Then from the 2nd year on out, we did FAAB ($100 budget) and have been getting mostly who I want because I know other players bidding pattern

Back
Top Bottom