2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Glad I held on to AP. If anything he should see at least see 15 touches a game with goaline work. That gives me another option at RB behind Howard & Kelley too. Latavius or Quizz are going to get dropped for either McKinnon or Mack this week.

Nervous about Kelce for this weekend. Who do I drop if I need to stream a TE, D. Henry or Sanu? I think I can afford to part ways with Henry. I have Hunt, Howard, Kamara & McGuire also.

Also, should I offer J. Howard for Davate Adams? His current RBs McCoy, Mixon, Abdullah & Morris. My current WRs are AJ, Kelvin, DJax, Paul Richardson & Sanu.

Last edited:
I'm stashing a bunch of people so I really don't know who to drop for who. Definitely keeping Wentz after that performance (I was gonna roll with Matt Ryan for the whole season, so I'm still gonna keep Matt now).

Deciding if I should drop:

Gore
Hurns
Smallwood
L. Murray

options to pick up:

McGuire
McKinnon
Mack
AP again :stoneface:

I might also need another TE if Kelce is out: H. Henry, ASJ, Dickson. Z. Miller, J. Cook, V. Davis, Fleener

vinotwofour vinotwofour Drop Smallwood or Murray for either of those RBs over AP lol. I'd rank 'em McKinnon, Mack, McGuire, AP.

Same situation with me with Kelce. You should grab ASJ. I'm likely going to have to grab Njoku. Waiver is thin by me.

only problem is if Smallwood comes back from injury and will get the carries again, and don't know if Mack is gonna get anything significant over Gore (who I've been benching almost every week). Also I don't think we've given Murray enough time yet, maybe 1 or 2 games to see if he's gonna be any sort of effectiveness before I drop him for McKinnon (who'll likely be picked up by someone this week with a bid more than what I'm willing to spend). I also have Gallman in my starting spot right now

Im droppin philly

Not gonna out a claim in for D/ST .. if Jags make it thru waivers i may roll the dice i got nothin to lose 2-3 now

If they dont then ill go with Atlanta vs MIA

Nervous about Kelce for this weekend. Who do I drop if I need to stream a TE, D. Henry or Sanu? I think I can afford to part ways with Henry. I have Hunt, Howard, Kamara & McGuire also.

Also, should I offer J. Howard for Davate Adams? His current RBs McCoy, Mixon, Abdullah & Morris. My current WRs are AJ, Kelvin, DJax, Paul Richardson & Sanu.

:emoji_eyes:

Still think Adrian Peterson will do very little. Not about his role, just about him. Unfortunately negative opinion out of someone who used to marvel at the way this dude ran, broke away from the second level.

Start McKinnon vs Packers over Abdullah at Saints this week? 0.5 PPR

I'd roll with McKinnon personally. Any game vs. the packers ends up being a shootout and Abdullah probably isnt going to be getting a ton of touches with how often they will probably be throwing the rock.

Im dropping Henry. Dont know if I would do that trade either. Running backs get hurt so damn easily and Mixon and Abdullah are extremely up and down and hard to trust. I think Djax and Kelvin are starting to come into their own so I think you will be fine with one of those two as your second receiver.

Back
Top Bottom