2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

the guy who drafted David Johnson overall in my league finally dropped him, might be worth it to pick him up to stash in case I make the playoffs

Wassup NT Fam!

Who should I flex? PPR

A. Ellington
T. Rawls
P. Richardson
W. Fuller

Thanks!

My Jimmy Graham, Marvin Jones and Lacy for his Will Fuller, Corey Davis and ASJ? 0.5 PPR

Clay is my starting TE and him and Jimmy have the same bye week. ASJ plays at home vs the Patriots next week on Clay's bye. Fuller would upgrade my #4 WR IMO behind Dez, Tyreek and Hogan...he plays at home vs the Browns on Dez's bye week and at home vs the Colts on Tyreek's bye week. Corey Davis I could just stash on my IR for right now but could break out down the stretch of the season once he's fully healthy.

I want to start Sammy this week but I'm worried about Sherman Seahawks Also haven't given up many points outside of that game against the Titans

I would say Henry or Richardson

I'm afraid with Henry because if Murray is running well they may just ride his hot hand the entire game, especially with Maritoa out. But he could spell Murray a bit.

Richardson might not get his share because Baldwin is healthier a week later. And Lockett out snapped him last week IIRC.

McGuire (no bias) is interesting and definitely the riskiest tho.

Just traded my Jimmy Graham and Eddie Lacy for Kamara and Zach Miller...0.5 PPR. Thoughts?

Clay is my starting TE so I just needed a bye week fill-in and think Trubisky as a rookie will be targeting his TE a bunch and plays the Ravens next week when I need to start him (gave up three TD's to Marcedes Lewis). Kamara I'm hoping is big time the rest of the year and turns into my RB2 moving forward.

Smallwood is out for this week, Blount and Clement to be the backs. Arizona d-line is tough but can be exposed for weakness.
I keep reading stuff about Alex Collins so I picked him up. Oakland has a weaker front line and Flacco can’t seem to get a pass game going

How in the hell did you get Julio, AB, OBJ & Nuk?!

No offense but I can't take your league serious with that kind of roster

Must be a two man league because I don’t even know how it’s possible to have all three of top WR on a single roster, don’t think it’s even possible in an auction draft

8 man league. And i trade my only serviceable RB's for Julio and AB hoping i could use either of them for an upgrade at RB

Pick 2, please:
Kelvin Benjamin
Gallman
Alex Collins
Elijah McGuire
Aaron jones

Smallwood is out

Who’s left in philly besides Blount?

Clement and barner.. I figure our snaps percentage wise will go:

Blount: 35-40%
Clement: 30-40%
Barner: 15-20%