2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

I gave in and added McGuire (Forte officially out vs Browns) by dropping Golladay. I'll roll with Succop another week.

Question now is, do I dare flex McGuire? Or go with Paul Richardson or Derrick Henry? Full-point PPR

Idk if im gonna trust Mariota. Need a back up plan:

Jacoby vs Colts or Goff vs Seahawks

Defense: Lions at home vs CAR or Eagles at home vs Cards .. NYG and Jets available too

What about gallman ? What’s the deal with him

Is jerick McKinnon safe to roll out as a flex

I dropped Lat Murray for Gallman. Considering both I'd rather chance it with the Giant's rookie. He's a stash for now 4-0 in this league and will remain that way after this week

Thielen

All my good players on bye week. And Smallwood is OUT, so I gotta roll with a dicey play of either Latavius Murray, McKinnon, Clement, or Gallman

Thielen

All my good players on bye week. And Smallwood is OUT, so I gotta roll with a dicey play of either Latavius Murray, McKinnon, Clement, or Gallman

Yeah man my flex is struggle city right now. If Kamara was playing he'd be in there with ease.

Wish Mike Evans had a better game last night but having Hogan was great and I still got Nuk in the flex.

DeSean Jackson left the stadium with ice on his right wrist/forearm following the Week 5 loss to the Patriots on Thursday night.
It could be nothing, but it's something worth monitoring into next week. Jackson looked to take a hard fall on a tackle late in the fourth quarter and was being looked at by the training staff on the sideline. He was later in on the final play of the game. Jackson gets a nice draw against Arizona in Week 6.

Oct 6 - 10:07 AM

Should I be worried? What's the latest? buc em buc em

My Jimmy Graham, Marvin Jones and Lacy for his Devante Parker, Hunter Henry and Eifert? 0.5 PPR

I have Clay and Graham at TE and they both are on bye next week while Henry plays against the Raiders who have been bad against TE's and he had a TD vs them in both games last year. Parker would be a huge upgrade over Marvin Jones for me as my 4th receiver to sub in for Dez, Hogan and Tyreek's bye weeks. And Eifert is just potential down the road to stash on my IR.

My Antonio Brown + Kamara for Le'veon bell + Pierre Garcon?

My WR: Julio, OBJ, Nuk, and Mike Williams
MY RB: Mixon, Gallman, Foreman, Gillislee

I need RB help in a bad way

My Antonio Brown + Kamara for Le'veon bell + Pierre Garcon?

My WR: Julio, OBJ, Nuk, and Mike Williams
MY RB: Mixon, Gallman, Foreman, Gillislee

I need RB help in a bad way

How in the hell did you get Julio, AB, OBJ & Nuk?!

No offense but I can't take your league serious with that kind of roster

Must be a two man league because I don’t even know how it’s possible to have all three of top WR on a single roster, don’t think it’s even possible in an auction draft

8 man league.
Drafted obj #1
Traded Baldwin + Howard for brown
Traded Melvin Gordon for Julio. Owner was pissed Julio wasn’t producing.

I do miss the competitiveness of a 10 man league though

Just traded DeMarco Murray for Julio Jones. I was badly in need of receivers.

Dougie Martin did me well yesterday. Hopefully Desean Jackson keeps getting those targets.

Props to buc em buc em for the info on the Bucs players.

Last edited:
Must be a two man league because I don’t even know how it’s possible to have all three of top WR on a single roster, don’t think it’s even possible in an auction draft
maybe he took the zero RB strategy while everyone else went for RBs? would still have to be a small league (6 teams?).

How are the DJ owners doing here? What are your records? I'm at 2-2

Hoping Dougie can carry me to the playoffs. If I can get there and get DJ back I should be straight with 3 RB1s starting.

Last edited:
How are the DJ owners doing here? What are your records? I'm at 2-2

Hoping Dougie can carry me to the playoffs. If I can get there and get DJ back I should be straight with 3 RB1s starting.

3-1 standard
3-1 PPR

I got Elliot and Gurley in PPR
I got Freeman in standard

I wish I could've picked up Martin..

Back
Top Bottom