2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Basically if you had Gurley today you won...if you faced him you lost. Literally didn’t matter who else you possibly had on your team :lol:

Gurley team that eliminated me last week, i beat them this week if we were facing

Basically if you had Gurley today you won...if you faced him you lost. Literally didn’t matter who else you possibly had on your team :lol:

Hell nah, I played against him last week in my 2nd league. But I had Kareem Hunt to counter that...

Had him in my main league tho. :smile:

Big Ben & Juju gonna deliver me a late Christmas present tomorrow night. Then ima grab a cpl milds and some yak (word to Shay Sharpe)

:smokin

2nd place team has Gurley and he is winning the 'ship (vsing 1st place) in a landslide :smh:

3rd place game was an easy wash too.

Up 48

He has Ben and Bell

I got Crabtree...I’m a pessimist, so I’m legit worried Crabtree won’t do anything with that weather and Ben gonna throw Bell like 3 TDs lol

Up 48

He has Ben and Bell

I got Crabtree...I’m a pessimist, so I’m legit worried Crabtree won’t do anything with that weather and Ben gonna throw Bell like 3 TDs lol

Same here man, I need bell to just have a decent game: not a 25+ game

Need Crabtree to get atleast 10

Hopefully Crabtree gets one of those little 2 yd scores at least

NEED this championship repeat!

DONT GET ME EXCITED

I’m just ******* terrified of Bell today

Gonna be a nerve wrecking Christmas :smh: I’m supposed to go to my girls house, no way I’m going when that game starts :lol:

DONT GET ME EXCITED

I’m just ****ing terrified of Bell today

Gonna be a nerve wrecking Christmas :smh: I’m supposed to go to my girls house, no way I’m going when that game starts :lol:

Hope Bell goes OFF #StillBitterOverKamara :evil: :lol:

I would have the championship in the bag right now but... Gurley. He is carrying this other dude to the finish line. I also played myself by not starting CJ. So now I’m up 16 with Juju to go. He has Martavis, Ertz, and DeAndre. I literally need a Christmas miracle to pull this off.

pretty much lost in the championship game because my lost son Gurley went off the one year I didn't draft him....

My money league team decided to take a holiday during the championship game :smh: All I need is 80 combined from M.Byrant and N. Agholor :lol:

Back
Top Bottom