2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Touchdown Larry Fitzgerald!!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I'm up by 7.5 going into tomorrow. My opponent has Alshon left. I'm gonna need a miracle to pull this off.

Give it to me straight fellas.

I'm up 20.

My beast mode vs. Crabtree & JuJu (.5 PPR)

24pt lead

I’ve got martavis Bryant and Crabtree

He has Bell, Ertz, and Boswell

:smh:

Give it to me straight fellas.

I'm up 20.

My beast mode vs. Crabtree & JuJu (.5 PPR)

Well you know raiders suck and coopers playing so Carr is gonna avoid Crabtree like the plague

Also Big Ben on the road, so juju might not do much. Who knows

I like your chances

Well you know raiders suck and coopers playing so Carr is gonna avoid Crabtree like the plague

Also Big Ben on the road, so juju might not do much. Who knows

I like your chances

I'm hoping coverage is better without AB there. Also hoping for Crabs to be limited with the weather conditions. Just need Marshawn to get me 10 pts and I should be good.

I need Crabtree so I need those points

I have Bryant since my AB is out so JUJU can take a hike :lol:

I’m up 16 He has Big Ben and Martavis Bryant Left. I have Crabtree, Agholor, Jesse James and Lamar Miller left? Am I safe?

I’m up 6 and I still have Bell and my opponent has Agholor and Juju. I’m praying I make it lol

I had the luxury of facing Gurley for the 2nd week in a row. Rep to who told me to play Fitz over Woods, I should have listened :smh: id only be down 27 instead

Down 43.1 with Ben & Juju vs no one

Basically if you had Gurley today you won...if you faced him you lost. Literally didn’t matter who else you possibly had on your team :lol:

Basically if you had Gurley today you won...if you faced him you lost. Literally didn’t matter who else you possibly had on your team :lol:
I have Gurley and got a dud from Josh Gordon. I’m hoping my squad can hold off Big Ben and Martavis.

Back
Top Bottom