2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Lads, I could really use some help on this flex spot....

Mo Sanu @ Pats or Big **** Decker @ Cle??

Man that's tough. I don't think you could go wrong either way. Decker finally has shown some chemistry with Mariota and with Walker being out he could look to check down to him a bunch. But obviously the Patriots D sucks so Sanu could go off too.

So I feel like I've asked this a couple time buttt I'm still not sure what to do

Bench two, 0.5 PPR

Doug Martin at Bills
McKinnon vs Ravens
Kamara at Packers
Derrick Henry at Browns (if Demarco doesn't play)
Hogan vs Falcons

Right now I have Kamara and Henry on the bench. I think I'm definitely going to start McKinnon based on his last two games and the Ravens always getting killed against the run this year.

**** it, I’m flexing Ivory if Fournette is out

Jags are clearly committed to the run & Ivory wil get pretty much all of the work

So I feel like I've asked this a couple time buttt I'm still not sure what to do

Bench two, 0.5 PPR

Doug Martin at Bills
McKinnon vs Ravens
Kamara at Packers
Hogan vs Falcons

Right now I have Kamara and Henry on the bench. I think I'm definitely going to start McKinnon based on his last two games and the Ravens always getting killed against the run this year.

Bench two out of those? That's really tough. I guess you gotta bench Kamara & Henry like you have. Hard to play all RBs and let Hogan ride pine.

Bench two out of those? That's really tough. I guess you gotta bench Kamara & Henry like you have. Hard to play all RBs and let Hogan ride pine.

Yeah I already started Tyreek in my WR2 and got Dez starting in the other spot. Just trying to figure out my two RB spots and my flex. I actually had Tyreek benched til like 10 mins before kickoff the other night :lol:

Man, ****** team I’m going against has ivory. Hopefully he does nothing like majority of his career. All his players are boom or bust and no I’m between

If Murray is ruled out early enough I'm going to flip a coin between him and Kamara at flex.

Fournette officially out.
Who do I start between tevin Coleman and gilislee? 0.5 ppr league

Where do ya see officially out? He's a GTD, tho the Jags aren't optimistic.

Snagged Ivory earlier today. Should I start him over McKinnon, Howard or AP? I’m thinking Howard but I remember the last time I didn’t start him, he went off against the Steelers :lol:

This is tough

Panthers D at Bears (no Kuechly) or Eagles vs Skins?

Leaning towards Eagles with no Kuechly playing and Eagles being at home with Darby back. They had 23 fantasy points against the Skins at their place Week One.

Bench two, 0.5 PPR

Doug Martin at Bills

**** it, I’m flexing Ivory if Fournette is out

Jags are clearly committed to the run & Ivory wil get pretty much all of the work

Do i flex Ivory or Tevin?

Panthers D at Bears (no Kuechly) or Eagles vs Skins?

Leaning towards Eagles with no Kuechly playing and Eagles being at home with Darby back. They had 23 fantasy points against the Skins at their place Week One.

Week 1, Cousins was still in preseason mode tho

Should I grab Ivory drop Duke or just insert CJA?

Keep Doug in or go with Ivory/CJA flex McKinnon?

Also thinking of playing Wentz over Brady, Eagles/Skins should be fun and Skins wont have Norman

PhotoGrid_1508675496083.jpg

Fourette out, but Ivory isn't good. So CJA and Doug Martin. Tough between Brady and Wentz. Probably Brady though.

1 PT PPR:

Mixon or Kamara?

Would you trade Kamara for McCaffrey + Hundley/Beathard?

Only QB on my roster is Rivers. I’m 1-5 and scared he’s gonna play like crap tonight.

Should I grab Ivory drop Duke or just insert CJA?

Keep Doug in or go with Ivory/CJA flex McKinnon?

Also thinking of playing Wentz over Brady, Eagles/Skins should be fun and Skins wont have Norman

PhotoGrid_1508675496083.jpg
Ivory over Cja
Brady over wentz.

Back
Top Bottom