2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Funchess for McCaffrey a good deal ? Standard by the way.

My team is
Qb Rivers
Rb Hunt Gordon Mixon kamara
Wr Evans hill Jeffery Funchess d parker & John Brown
Te Gronk & jimmy g

Trade my Duke Johnson and Andre Ellington for Cameron Brate & Moncrief?

Really need a TE upgrade and I think I have enough RB depth to dump Duke and Ellington.

1 PPR:
Current roster:
QB: Cousins, Rivers
RB: Howard, Shady, Doug Martin, McKinnon, Duke, Ellington, Prosise, Cohen, Breida
WR: Keenan Allen, Fitzgerald, Diggs, Pryor
TE: Kittle, Olsen (IR stash)

Also could use Moncrief as a desperation stash at WR since I'm pretty weak/thin at WR.

Another reason I'm looking to make this deal is Week 9 is gonna kill me with not having Keenan, Diggs, Howard, McKinnon, Duke, Cohen available so if I had Moncrief to help fill in at flex and pick up a RB that week.

There's nothing on waivers at WR either.

Really need a TE upgrade and I think I have enough RB depth to dump Duke and Ellington.

1 PPR:
Current roster:
RB: Howard, Shady, Doug Martin, McKinnon, Duke, Ellington, Prosise, Cohen, Breida

Also could use Moncrief as a desperation stash at WR since I'm pretty weak/thin at WR.

Another reason I'm looking to make this deal is Week 9 is gonna kill me with not having Keenan, Diggs, Howard, McKinnon, Duke, Cohen available so if I had Moncrief to help fill in at flex and pick up a RB that week.

I would do it.

Funchess for McCaffrey a good deal ? Standard by the way.

My team is
Qb Rivers
Rb Hunt Gordon Mixon kamara
Wr Evans hill Jeffery Funchess d parker & John Brown
Te Gronk & jimmy g

Do it

1 PPR:
Current roster:

Does he have another WR to offer? Trade sounds good though

1 PPR:
Current roster:

I would do it if I were you

Ya guys had gave me insight earlier this week, but I'm still not sure how to go about these two options tomorrow, full point PPR:

- Pick 2: DJax, Kelvin (if he suits up), and John Brown (London)
- Kamara or Henry (if Murray is out/limited)

Last edited:
Ya guys had gave me insight earlier this week, but I'm still not sure how to go about these two options tomorrow, full point PPR:

Kelvin and Brown
Kamara

• DJax may be risky depending in Jameis n how he plays, KB hurt tho, and JB never know when he gonna show up or blow his hammy again. KB & Brown tho
• Kamara, CLE run D is pretty decent

Henry @ CLE or Amendola @ ATL for Flex? PPR

Edit: Or Montgomery vs NO

Amendola

Just traded

Thats all i read and knew you would post something goofy

Just traded my Fournette/Gordon/Decker

For his

Mckinon/LBELL / PRYOR

FULL point ppr
Only 2 rb league

How'd I do

Melvin Gordon? Pretty sure you got hosed on this deal. At this point fournette has been close to what bell is but Gordon is way better than McKinnon and Pryor is trash

At this point McKinnon is good, but I really find it hard to believe he can continue to put up these numbers over the coarse of the season.

I'm a McKinnon owner and I hope I'm wrong.

McKinnon is putting up crazy numbers. The zone blocking scheme they're running this year is perfect for him and the OL is improved. Plus Keenum is a threat to actually throw the deep ball instead of Bradford's checkdowns keeping the defense close to the line of scrimmage.

I read that if you combine Cook's numbers with McKinnon's the last two weeks you have the #1 RB in fantasy.

Do I think he's going to put up 20+ every week? Nah but there's no reason why he shouldn't put up 10+ every single week in PPR.

Back
Top Bottom