2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

My second cousin :lol: dudes a good FF player too and been playing for like 25 years. I just threw it out there to start a trade discussion and was like uhm okay when I saw it got accepted :lol:

Fantasy football been going on when the cowboys were winning championships? :lol:

Agreed. I already know someone in my league is going to place a reach of a bid :lol: .

Jordy went 8th or 9th in my league. I was really hoping he fell to me at 12 and/or 13 for that snake back around. I wanted to pair with him AJ badly. I was able to in a couple of mocks I ran.

Got Jordy at 12 and AJ at 13 in my money league, Kinda went 0 RB because I went Brandon Cooks at 36.

Took 2 Ls until last week

Probably gonna flip cooks for a legit rb ir Garçon keeps cooking

With Baldwin a GTD, I have 3 options at Flex. Should I...

1. Roll with Baldwin and plug in Crowder if Baldwin sits.
2. Start Kelvin Benjamin @ NE
3. Start Buck Allen vs Pit

Last edited:
Fantasy football been going on when the cowboys were winning championships? :lol:
I played my first fantasy football around 1998 or 1999 what ever year Garrison Hearst was feasting for the 49ers. Didn't even now what i was doing and drafted Tampa Bay Def with my very first pick smh. I got clowned on lol. I used to play on cbs and They used to send you a letter thru the mail to congrat you on winning the league. The one I got was from Elway cuz his team won the ship that year. Pretty sure everyone got that same letter that won their league/

Pick 2, standard:
Parker @ NO
Watkins @ DAL
Thielen @ DET

Leaning towards Thielen & Parker because I'm worried about Sammy just getting out of the concussion protocol but I would lose it if I benched him and he goes off again because I benched him last week :lol:

IMG_2831.GIF

Jamison Crowder was dropped in my 14 team non ppr league, is he worth putting in a waiver claim with my 2 priority?

My WR’s have been Dez, Martavis, Tyrell Williams, Decker, JJ Nelson
So using my #2 waiver priority and dropping JJ Nelson or Decker is probably the right move?

The "Gurley for my Shady straight up" offer is off the table it seems

It's either Gurley and Golladay (whom I wouldn't really be using anyway unless he starts blowing up again) for Shady and Breida (I stashed Breida 2 weeks ago and he has Hyde)

I feel like Breida is worth cashing in as a lotto ticket to get Gurley who seems safer than Shady but also worried I'd be bailing him out in case Hyde is hurt long term and Breida becomes a thing lol.

Basically, I'm worried he gets a productive Shady that's just as good or better than Gurley and he is able to replace Hyde w/ Breida whereas he could just be a RB down with the Hyde injury.

But on the other side, he could get Shady who ends up underwhelming ROS and even if Hyde is hurt long term, Breida could end up being not that big a deal so I could pull off the inverse effect and weaken his RB's while boosting mine if i did the trade lol.

The other offer is:

Gurley, Delanie Walker, and Joe Mixon
for
Shady, Keenan Allen and Breida.

Not really feeling that offer since I'm already weak at WR so don't need to dump Keenan.

Current roster:
QB: Cousins, RIvers
RB: Shady, Jordan Howard, Cohen, Riddick, Doug Martin, Breida, D'onta Foreman
WR: Diggs, Keenan Allen, Fitzgerald, Pryor, Crowder
TE: Jared Cook, Ebron, Olsen (IR stash)

Any feedback?

If you guys had to pick a Skins receiver to start putting up some good numbers the rest of the year who would it be....Pryor, Crowder or Doctson? 0.5 PPR

I'm about to offer Chris Johnson to the DJ owner for Crowder just for the hell of it. My receivers are Dez, Tyreek Hill, Hogan and Marvin Jones and I have like 6 starting RB's so I could use some WR depth.

10 man ppr .
Odell 4th
Gurley 17th
Gronk 24th
Hopkins 37th
D Cook 44th..

Lucky falls I suppose. And hoping Gurley and Hopkins would have a bounce back year. My fellow competitors weren't so high on those guys.

If you guys had to pick a Skins receiver to start putting up some good numbers the rest of the year who would it be....Pryor, Crowder or Doctson? 0.5 PPR

I'm about to offer Chris Johnson to the DJ owner for Crowder just for the hell of it. My receivers are Dez, Tyreek Hill, Hogan and Marvin Jones and I have like 6 starting RB's so I could use some WR depth.

Crowder... just now gettin healthy and good rapport w Cousins

damn Yahoo!'s projecting 17 pts for Thompson in PPR this week. I had Carson starting but I couldn't leave 17 pts on the bench. Can't start both of them since I have Gurley too and I'm flexing Sanders.

Got another trade on the table. Got offered Gronk for D Murray. I don't know. Gronk is one hell of a target but he misses time every year. What do y'all think?

Got another trade on the table. Got offered Gronk for D Murray. I don't know. Gronk is one hell of a target but he misses time every year. What do y'all think?

Yes. Accept immediately if you have good depth at RB.

Back
Top Bottom