2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

I’ll take the garbage TD from Jordan Howard. Props to him for still playing even though he’s banged up and they down big too.

:nthat:my man Jordy. Thought it was a lost cause for Jordy when both Adams and Cobb got a TD and Jordy had a goose egg like 2 weeks ago.

I’ll take the garbage TD from Jordan Howard. Props to him for still playing even though he’s banged up and they down big too.

Yeah he's a gamer :pimp: I'll take the 14.30. I versed Jordy tonight but I can work with the Howard points.

just found out during the game that for some reason my league allows pickups on thursday. once ty went down, i dropped my kicker for williams, then williams went down, so i dropped him for jones :lol:

i don't feel bad at all since those ****ers veto'ed my crabtree trade for OBJ (which the OBJ owner offered to me) for no goddamn reason.

What are some good options as far as defense for next week? Trying to stay one step ahead

Don't think this Jones dude is worth a huge FAAB wire spending FYI

Agreed. I already know someone in my league is going to place a reach of a bid :lol: .

everyday i regret taking AJ green over jordy nelson :frown:::

Jordy went 8th or 9th in my league. I was really hoping he fell to me at 12 and/or 13 for that snake back around. I wanted to pair with him AJ badly. I was able to in a couple of mocks I ran.

What are some good options as far as defense for next week? Trying to stay one step ahead
DST chart sorted by best combined matchups over the next four weeks:
download.png

Back
Top Bottom