2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Someone offered me Mark Ingram for Alshon Jeffrey. My RB depth is horrible. I have Bilal Powell and Lamar Miller with Gio Bernard riding my bench. My other wideouts are Mike Evans, Emmanuel Sanders, Martavis Bryant, and Willie Snead.

I originally offered him Snead for Ingram but he countered with Alshon for Ingram.

Yay or nay?

14 manager league.

Someone offered me Mark Ingram for Alshon Jeffrey. My RB depth is horrible. I have Bilal Powell and Lamar Miller with Gio Bernard riding my bench. My other wideouts are Mike Evans, Emmanuel Sanders, Martavis Bryant, and Willie Snead.

I originally offered him Snead for Ingram but he countered with Alshon for Ingram.

Yay or nay?

14 manager league.

I mean the only thing ingram has going for him is that hes getting in and actually producing with what little time hes getting so it counts.

Im actually trying to do this same move, give a guy ingram and get Crabtree. His RB are Hyde, Quizz, White, and Darkwa and has AJ and M.Thomas as his 1-2, with Maclin Agholor, and Decker

Someone wants me to trade them Doug Baldwin for his Diggs. full point PPR. I'm thinking Diggs will be more consistent.

Thoughts?

Bilal Powell owners rejoice.....Forte is week to week with turf toe

Let us hope that this will finally open the door for Powell to get all the touches

Heavily contemplating benching Melvin Gordon for Powell. Gordon's knee issues got me worried, man.

You're a Chargers fan so you'd know better than me...should I pick up Branden Oliver ASAP?

I don't have Gordon on my team, I'd just be grabbing him as a stash. I don't even know what's going on with Gordon's knee.

You guys are staying away from GB DEF tomorrow right?

I didn't get my waiver for Jacksonville, so I am looking for another one.

GB, Minn, NE, Philly are there.....I currently have the Rams as my defense.

You're a Chargers fan so you'd know better than me...should I pick up Branden Oliver ASAP?

I don't have Gordon on my team, I'd just be grabbing him as a stash. I don't even know what's going on with Gordon's knee.

Honestly if you have room it wouldn't hurt to stash Oliver. Gordon was having knee issues in practice prior to the last game and was taken out briefly because of it. Anthony Lynn says its fine but I'm not so sure.

Idk bout GB short week, theyre already hurting on the defensive side.

Philly may be the best option of that group. Also divisonal games are always tough matchups offensively it seems so Minn might not be a bad play

Im considering Titans and 9ers right now.

Baldwin or Carson for Sunday night?

Don’t wanna get burned by Baldwin playing decoy or something

I’m taking a chance on GB

Does everyone think Diggs is legit? Thinking about offering Antonio Brown for Diggs + Hyde to balance out my roster

WR: OBJ, Brown, Nuk, Adams, Watkins, Rishard Matthews
RB: Gordon, Carson, Kamara, Henry, Gillislee

Pick 2: Sanu @ Bills, Paul Richardson vs Colts, Kamara @ Dolphins (London), Kelvin @ Pats (if he plays)

Just traded away Hyde. It's usually about this time he either slows down or gets hurt. Diggs is flashy but I wouldn't wanna roster him. Your team good to go as it is

Does everyone think Diggs is legit? Thinking about offering Antonio Brown for Diggs + Hyde to balance out my roster

WR: OBJ, Brown, Nuk, Adams, Watkins, Rishard Matthews
RB: Gordon, Carson, Kamara, Henry, Gillislee

Trade away Nuk/adams for a RB

wouldn’t trade brown away for anyone TBH

Should I trade my dak presscot and Keenan Allen for his devante parker and Doug martin? I have fournette and bell as my starting RBs and brandin cooks, Kelvin Benjamin and Emanuel sanders at WR and would still have Stafford at QB

Back
Top Bottom