2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

CtE81ELUIAA4Xy4.jpg

kanter morphing into kevin ollie

Making a bet just to show confidence in an argument is pointless to me. It's really not that serious, but to each his own.
laugh.gif

As for leadership you have a point. Sure they're gonna miss a guy like Wade and Bosh who are floor leaders, but the young guys like Winslow, TJ, and Richardson are very mature despite their age and already have playoff experience. And quiet as it's kept Udonis Haslem is still there and has been backbone in the locker room for years. He keeps guys accountable. Despite that, this is probably the biggest reason I feel this team will struggle.

But the OG argument wasn't leadership. It was a question of decent talent, which the Heat do have, IMO. A few fringe all-stars, 3&D players, some decent shooters, and athletic youngsters who have room to improve.

As for Waiters, the Heat have Josh Richardson ready a willing to step up if that experiment fails. And Pat Riley, Elisberg, and Co. are not afraid to make moves if they don't like the direction of the team.

And lets not overlook the coaching. Spoelstra has shown to be a miracle worker with less talent. Look at the Pre-Big 3 era Heat. Wade and a roster of nobodies and rookies made it to back to back playoffs as 4 and 8 seeds respectively. So it's not out the question for him to show similar success with, what I feel to be, a more balanced team. They lack a superstar, but have more talent on more positions than those old Heat teams.
.... nope.

Just remembering coming up K.G being my favorite player in the league and styles P being my favorite rapper at the time...and that one And 1 commercial they had together..**** went hard as hell..

Here it go:

Just remembering coming up K.G being my favorite player in the league and styles P being my favorite rapper at the time...and that one And 1 commercial they had together..**** went hard as hell..

Here it go:

How have i never seen this?! :pimp: :pimp:

Thanks for posting

KG is a legend but I couldn't stand him. He tries to bully foreigners but just looks like a fool

Here it go:

Always thought Styles shoulda released this as a single :lol:. I think this was the best rap/NBA commercial of that time. The Ball warriors, Nike joint with Juelz was hard too though. But this....fire :smokin

"First to get drafted outta high school since Moses Malone
Everybody gotta earn their turn
I think the kids game got Iverson's jersey burned"

:pimp:.

What is the bet? The word "they" has been used in reference to this team in almos
So a lady that I met on tinder posted this on her snapchat
laugh.gif

He tipped her $10 for a $50 meal

Sounds like a fair man
$10 for a $50 meal is what you're supposed to tip. 20%

I think the kid game got hotter since his jersey burned

:rofl:

You right. I just actually listened to it. So for almost 15 years....I been saying, "I think the kid game got Iverson's jersey burned" :lol:.

Idek how I heard that, or where I got it from. Damn man :smh:

Back
Top Bottom