2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Golden 1 center upper level will have no cup holders. The floor will be grimey by the 3rd game, but hey, atleast you'll know what bathroom lines are the shortest. Keep up the great work Vivek

I want russ to go full beast mode. Demand the match-up on Durant and drop 40 on him. Then don't dap him up after the game either

This needs to be punctuated by him giving Beta the same look Bron gave Steph after blocking him in the finals.

lebrontalkstrash.jpg

IMG_6655.jpg

Star Tribune Sports
Star Tribune Sports‏ @StribSports

BREAKING: Kevin Garnett will not return to the #twolves this season. A retirement announcement expected shortly

My entire basketball childhood gone in one summer. Mamba, Fundamental, and now Big Ticket. Thanks for the memories KG.

What a humble move by KG. He didn't have to take anyone's shine like Duncan did to Kobe. He let the whole summer play out and is going to quietly retire. Let Duncan and Kobe take all the shine. All class :pimp:

Not cereal

Only 3 going on 4 years after the '13 title and none of the big 3 are playing for Miami. Unbelievable.

More clotting complications derail Chris Bosh's comeback attempt: hrld.us/2cXjdz5

:smh: :frown: :\ |I

Guy just needs to retire. He's still guaranteed 75 mil or something like that. Go coach a high school or AAU team or something
:lol: ball is literally life for a lot of these guys. Walking away ain't that easy. Pickup games, coaching, golf, etc ain't the same.

Last edited:
My entire basketball childhood gone in one summer. Mamba, Fundamental, and now Big Ticket. Thanks for the memories KG.

I know it had to come to an end one day, anyone from the 90's left?

Vince
Jet Terry
Dirk
Paul
Dre Miller?
any more

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom