2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Hakeem was better than Shaq? Than Lou Al Cindor?

C'mon man.

Hakeem was elite on both ends.

LEbron makes his teamates better than MAgic did. Worthy, Kareem, was already good without magic

We can agree to disagree.

Let's pray for this man. He must be going' thru it for real/// :smh:

+

Sad to see both Floridian teams not in the postseason, for this upcoming season. Pat Riley should rebuild and tank for the lottery. Start over and begin a new era in Miami. I can see Erik Spo leaving and or resigning. Just start all over from scratch, Pat.

Prayers out for CB1.

Hope he plays again, if not he's had a Hall of Fame worthy career. 2 chips and 11x All Star Games :pimp:

Blake & DeAndre clowning Austin Rivers on IG :rofl:

link?

I was at the Dodgers game on Monday and they put Austin Rivers on the jumbotron...

they booed the hell out of ol boy :rofl:

had him lookin like

QrFanPP.gif

Pat Riley should rebuild and tank for the lottery. Start over and begin a new era in Miami. I can see Erik Spo leaving and or resigning. Just start all over from scratch, Pat.

:lol: That roster before this bad news smelled like a rebuild no matter how much they spun it down there. Miami is gonna stink this season.

I agree bro, it's time to hit that roster with a wrecking ball, which is why Riles was pushing for Bosh to retire so they wouldn't be on the hook for that max deal anymore.

At the end of the day, it's a business. Everyone is replaceable.

Last edited:
Damn, that sucks for Bosh's playing career. 
mean.gif
 Hope things start looking up, even if he decides to stop playing. 

I think Miami has too many decent players to outright be terrible unless they all get injured or sit out on purpose.

Blake & DeAndre clowning Austin Rivers on IG :rofl:

link?

I was at the Dodgers game on Monday and they put Austin Rivers on the jumbotron...

they booed the hell out of ol boy :rofl:

had him lookin like

QrFanPP.gif

From Blake's Player's Tribune piece today.

.For a long time, I don’t think Lakers fans wanted to waste their energy on us. That’s definitely changed.

The other day, Austin Rivers was in the locker room talking about how he was nervous to throw out the first pitch at the Dodgers game because he had never pitched from the mound before.

I told him, “Oh, just be prepared, because they’re probably gonna boo you.”

He said, “What? Why? We’re in L.A.”

And I explained to him that the majority of Dodgers fans love the Lakers.

I’m like, “Dude, you’ll see.”

He got booed so hard he actually dropped the ball as he has walking to the mound. It was amazing.

http://www.theplayerstribune.com/blake-griffin-message-to-clippers-fans/

Bosh smh. Terrible turn of events. I didn't expect him to be cleared yet medically, but I damn sure didn't expect him to fail the physical. That's a wrap bosh. Smh you deserved better

Hate that for Bosh.

He will be okay, though. From what I know, he's a very smart guy (probably one of the smarter stars in the league). He will do just fine in life after basketball. I guess its hard to replace your passion for the game, though.

I want russ to go full beast mode. Demand the match-up on Durant and drop 40 on him. Then don't dap him up after the game either

This needs to be punctuated by him giving Beta the same look Bron gave Steph after blocking him in the finals.

lebrontalkstrash.jpg

Back
Top Bottom