2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

dont talk that real KD, nobody wants to hear. they just mad you left. 
"they" were the ones laid in bed for 2 days scared to leave the house?

were "they" the ones moping around rio until coach k told him get his shhh together?

or how about he talk this real:

maybe nas can explain the beef tupac and jay-z had, he was around then..

or maybe nas can explain the beef he had with jay-z

any of that come up?

Timmy played pf for much less than half his career minutes. Also 2 of those 3 chips, one was a 55/45 split in favor of center (finals MVP spending majority of his time at C) and the other was 50/50 in the playoffs, the time of year when you actually win chips. The other one there's no play by play data but he obviously split time at center like he did his entire career.

KG spent way more time playing pf than Duncan ever did. It's almost the exact inverse. Duncan is at 70/30 as a center, KG is at 71/29 as a PF. I gotta hand it to the guy that actually played the position. Again, inarguable.

Last edited:
It's just like the Russell Westbrook is the goat passer argument because he has like 2 elite years or whatever. Longevity matters. Don't be duped by false narratives

doing whatever your team needs to win > whatever the hell else you're talking about

that line of thinking is why Portland passed on MJ for sam bowie, "you know what, we already got a SG"

I guess the spurs should have passed on timmy since they already had a great center on the roster who was coming back from injury
indifferent.gif

I don't know what point you're trying to make but I'll just stick to facts.

In 16 years Duncan spent 30% of his time playing Pf, down to 23% in the postseason. How does that even qualify you as a power forward? Over the same 16 years KG spent 71% of his minutes at PF, down to 66% in the playoffs. CLEARLY they don't even play the same position. If you wanna extrapolate that to a single season, a guy that misses half the season can't even qualify for the all Star game. Duncan missed more than half his career as a 'power forward' but somehow he qualifies as goat, let alone even a power forward in name alone? The devil is a lie. It's like saying KG is the goat center, let alone even a center.

Inarguable

Last edited:

that if given the choice, I'm taking timmy.. simple enough?
As a 5? There's a handful or maybe a double fisting of centers I'd take ahead of him but yea I can respect that choice.
as a player.. whatever spot I can get him on the court..

if I have the luxury of another C, well timmy is playing the 4 spot.. if I have the luxury of another PF, well timmy is playing center

either way I win

Ima need evidence of this being said in a non joking manner

I forget what thread it was in. Funny thing is that wavy was using my exact same logic against Duncan being the goat pf to argue that Russ wasn't the goat passer :lol:

as a player.. whatever spot I can get him on the court..

if I have the luxury of another C, well timmy is playing the 4 spot.. if I have the luxury of another PF, well timmy is playing center

either way I win

That's cool. Only thing is if you lock him in at the 4 he's gonna pile up significantly less points, rebounds, and blocks being further away from the basket and all.

Ima need evidence of this being said in a non joking manner
he's not even a top 3 passer in the l at the moment. Dudes think racking up assist makes you a great passer. Don't nobody want to play with Russell Westbrook . Dude don't run an efficient offense. That iso one on one offense.

Dude makes basic as passes after he ball hogs for the Majority of the shot clock. Basic drive and kick ish.

Last edited:

dont talk that real KD, nobody wants to hear. they just mad you left. 
"they" were the ones laid in bed for 2 days scared to leave the house?

were "they" the ones moping around rio until coach k told him get his shhh together?

or how about he talk this real:

bruh let that man live his life. im really starting to realize people really live their lives through athletes or let athletes dictate how they feel. 

you dont know KD and he dont owe you **** playa. so if that man was tired of living in OKC let him leave. 

Last edited:

bruh let that man live his life. im really starting to realize people really live their lives through athletes or let athletes dictate how they feel. 

you dont know KD and he dont owe you **** playa. so if that man was tired of living in OKC let him leave. 
when did I ever say anything about him owing me anything?

from those jokes I've made, sounds like dude had to come to grips with his own decision.. I expect zero loyalty for any of these dudes..

hell, if I were in a similar position my priorities would go:

1) who is paying me the most

2) if everything is the same, state taxes and cost of living

3) weather

4) if I have some sort of profit/revenue clause in my contract regarding sneaker sales or something of that nature, then i'll factor in the popularity of the team and ease of accomplishing certain things

how about you go back to worrying/defending your boy cam sounding like an idiot or typing like a 14 year old girl 

like "super cool beas", Michael Beasley?

I saw something about metta world peace earlier and still waiting to see if that's true

Back
Top Bottom