2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Speaking of Duncan I did a fantasy draft yesterday and Tim Duncan is still in the pool... With projected stats.

I took him as my last pick.

nerd.gif
 whats this 
bron sitting under the banner at a practice 

Milwaukee forward Khris Middleton has suffered a torn hamstring and will undergo surgery, league sources told The Vertical. Story coming.

Anddddd everyone overhyping the Bucks again this year starts with this.

I like the Bucks, but I don't like how the team fits together. It seems they need to move a few pieces away to maximize the top talent on their roster. Even with Giannis playing PG, their backcourt is not impressive and also lack shooting.

Meanwhile, thy have a ton of forwards and Monroe who doesn't fit. Maybe they can move Monroe this year. They also should've kept Brandon Knight considering Giannis is handling the ball. Knight would've been the perfect off ball scorer for them next to Giannis.

Last edited:
Delly/ alphabet >>>> futuristic Conley/ parsons

:lol: at futuristic

I still find it funny that John Henson's pops work with me in the same building. He's a VP in HR making good money I'm sure, but your son making $12M / yr. Not sure why he doesn't want to retire yet. Be on the look out for Henson requesting a trade to the Grizz in the upcoming years if his family still in Memphis :nerd:

I listened to the F KD again this morning. It's a dope *** track man :rofl:

Said his beadie beads gonna rip a hole in his durag doe :rofl:

does he talk about being scared to leave his house for 2 days, just laying in bed?

or moping around rio til coach k gave him a pep talk?

KG Prime > Duncan Prime

Duncan Career > KG Career

:nerd:

As previously stated, KG was only better than Duncan in 2004.

Tim Duncan has had the better career over Kevin Garnett. Duncan will also be placed in the GOAT tier.

Not taking anything away from Timmy, that's my guy. I just think prime KG had it all. Scoring, mid range, passing, dribbling, defense. Unfortunately he played for Minnesota.

KG as a pf > TD as a pf. This is inarguable.

WRONG

nah.. now if you said KG as a SF, sure take that ball and run with it

RIGHT

Not taking anything away from Timmy, that's my guy. I just think prime KG had it all. Scoring, mid range, passing, dribbling, defense. Unfortunately he played for Minnesota.

KG did have it all. I certainly believe KG had more talent than Duncan. Hell, you can make a a really strong argument saying KG should've been the better player. At the end of it all, Duncan had the better career and overall output in games.

Sure, Duncan was in a better situation, but that lets not act like he didn't have a hand in that as well. The man took paycut after paycut all in the name of winning. KG was too loyal and stayed in Minnesota for far too long. He lost some of the best years in his career up there. Had he left sooner, who knows where KG would've been or done with his career.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom