2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

im not bout to get in a city vs city debate. yall are severely overrating LA as a city tho, basketball aside. SEVERELY.

Mountain dew got randle? did they even make a commercial for dude?

Not even going to address the first statement because how clownish it is.

That spot with Westbrook and Jimmy Buckets been running all NBA season man.

YOOOOOOOOOOOO is this real? if so dude shooting that face showing he KNOWS he bout to brick. on some "im just here so i dont get fined" ****
roll.gif

Not even going to address the first statement because how clownish it is.

That spot with Westbrook and Jimmy Buckets been running all NBA season man.
like i said, we wont get into a city vs city debate. i just went back and youtubed it. they got randle looking like an extra. never even noticed him lmao. but if ur only commercial is u with 2 stars while u flashed on the screen playing 2k on a couch.... then yikes. short end of the stick is undoubtedly in his possession on that endorsement

Who would y'all replace Barnes with on the Oly squad? I'd give his spot to a college kid or rookie. Hell, I'd give his spot to anyone not Harrison Barnes.

Last edited:
Miami is one of the most overrated cities I've ever been too. I have to go twice a year for work purposes, and I do everything I can to get someone else to go for me.

But maybe if you live in Tampa, Miami is the spot.
im from miami. only went to tampa for school and work. and i visited LA a couple of times for fun purposes. sorry for your loss.

As someone who lived in South FL for 3 years and has been in LA for 2 now it's not even close. Ft. Lauderdale > Miami.

Eff Barnes for real, he should feel guilty getting the mercy selection.
barnes wasnt bad in the season, nor the playoffs for the most part. all he accomplished in the finals is putting his contract on a walmart level discount tho. i wouldnt write him off completely tho yet....yet.

Ft. Lauderdale night life underrated AF, enjoyed my time there much more than south beach

Last edited:
Memphis declined Lance's option.

For what it's worth, the moment we let Lance go there was immediate talk about possibly bringing him back again for this upcoming season.

Ft. Lauderdale night life underrated AF
no its not. everyone knows about las olas and whatever else u think lauderdale has to offer. but... olas is poor mans south beach with less spanish women walking the sidewalk. and club + restaurant wise its not even close. only thing i can give u is lauderdales beaches look better cuz theres not as many people at them messing it up

Back
Top Bottom