2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Cpla1ttWcAA5Dzx.jpg

It only makes sense the best offensive player in the world has to carry these bums who are getting shut down by Ingles and Baynes.

Are knicks fans really running with this "best player in the world" nonsense for Melo? This is why you guys can't have nice things.

Like usual NT takes everything too seriously.

It's not even just that. People were praising Melo in the USA thread yesterday and some grumpy knicks fans came in talmbout they can't wait for the NBA season to start we can all go back to hating him. Some Knicks fans act wierd as hell when it comes to his fat *** :lol:.

We're all Melo fans every 4 years.

Technically the Olympics do span the world. Melo has been the best player so far on our Olympic roster. So TECHNICALLY he currently is the best player in the world. Technically :lol:

The fact that every other star in the league whose won something played with legitimate all stars in their prime and Melo never really has also makes a case for him.

Last edited:
knicks fan go hard for melo. like if you slandering they religion or something like that. dude hasnt done ish for them and they ride for him that hard. I cant comprehend it but it is what it is. some of the same knicks fans will slander cp for not getting out the 2nd round. 

Last edited:
Technically the Olympics do span the world. Melo has been the best player so far on our Olympic roster. So TECHNICALLY he currently is the best player in the world. Technically :lol:

The fact that every other star in the league whose won something played with legitimate all stars in their prime and Melo never really has also makes a case for him.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: HIM
I don't look at it as Melo failed the Knicks. I look at it as the Knicks failed Melo.

Name two consecutive years he had a competent healthy team to do anything with.

From bad coaches to bad teammates we've given him nothing to work with.

I don't look at it as Melo failed the Knicks. I look at it as the Knicks failed Melo.
Name two consecutive years he had a competent healthy team to do anything with.
From bad coaches to bad teammates we've given him nothing to work with.

I blame Melo for choosing to stay in that situation.

He handled a lot of things wrong from signing a max contract a few years ago instead of taking the 1&1 deal like his peers. Probbaly going to lose out on a lot of money over the next 3 years just because his agent didn't tell him to utilize the new CBA coming up. Then, he locked himself into a team that's been incompetent for quite some time instead of weighing his options. He had an opportunity to go to a Chicago team that would've fit him perfectly. Great defensive unit and it would've gave him the opportunity to highlight his skillset as a scorer.

But, he was more concern with the wine tastings and broadway.

I'm not going to blame the team for what he could've got himself out of.

Back
Top Bottom