2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

RFA Moe Harkless has agreed to a four-year, $40M-plus deal to re-sign with the Portland Trail Blazers, league sources tell The Vertical.

He literally had one good half of a season with that bum *** franchise in NY.
Amare a real life clown. Probably somewhere right now taking a wine bubble bath.

Retire w/ the team that gave you your biggest contract on lego knees. I ain't even mad at that decision.

Gordon's game might be more versatile but at the PF position Julius does what big men need to do better than Gordon. Everyone is writing him off but he's shown in flashes he's got something he just needs to put it all together properly and cut out the bonehead mistakes.

Nah...Aaron Gordon and Larry Nance are looking like what you want your b to be. Versatile defenders that can switch everything. Can hit the open shot. Can make the right pass. Can put it on the floor. And rebound.

Julius can't do two of those crucial things that both of them have shown they can do...and have the potential to be better at.

Now he can bathe in the finest red wines all day long.

CoUQV6AW8AELCCi.jpg:large

wouldnt he retire as a sun he did more in phoenix than nyc any day...
Yeah that's a bit puzzling. Bridges must have been burned in PHX for him not to do this there.

When people run back his highlight reel...very little of it will be in a Knicks uni. 

I don't think Amare based any of that off where he did the most "work".

I think going to NY and being the man on a team meant more to him. Amare was loved here in NY.

Well...you just posted a highlight reel of him specifically a Knick 
laugh.gif

I'm sure most would agree his best moments came as a Sun.

amares on suns franchise all time best players list is he all time anything on knicks lists its like amare fell off once he left suns this highlight mix aint real puton the suns highlights and compare its like a totally different player

Back
Top Bottom