2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

I think KD's softness about the whole gs aftermath is bothering me more than if he had gone full blown Floyd Mayweather heel.

My respeck for KD went down a billion notches. Might have to put dudes I hate like CP3 and Bron over him now.

KD keeps up with this beta act I might have to start rooting for LeBron :x

Last edited:
I think KD's softness about the whole gs aftermath is bothering me more than if he had gone full blown Floyd Mayweather heel.
He can't go heel, it isn't in him. If he did he might have hidden in his house until the season started.

My respeck for KD went down a billion notches. Might have to put dudes I hate like CP3 and Bron over him now.

KD keeps up with this beta act I might have to start rooting for LeBron :x

I feel the same way. :lol:

Idk why, but I really hope Melo can turn himself around this upcoming season.

Olympic Melo is always fun to watch and I hope to see the 2011-2013 version of Melo.

His numbers last year were fine (22-7-4) but his efficency was down.

Now that the offense doesn't have to run through him all the time I expect similar numbers with better shooting percentages.
For him to be only 31, those numbers aren't fine at all. They're concerning.

He took a substantial step backwards last season offensively. His volume and efficiency regressed significantly. His modest bump in assist rate wasn't nearly enough to offset that.

You're gonna talk about his rebounding and defense, but we've seen him to do that before. We haven't seen him struggle to drop 25+ as his team loses game after game.

Cavs, Knicks, Hawks and Celtics could all win 50+ games. Bulls have the talent to do it as well but their chemistry and coaching will depend on that.

Even better

KD 
sick.gif

You can hear Draymond Green yelling "Cook his *** kev!" 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom