2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Wade was having the Best postseason before Miami was eliminated?

Hmm....

was it better than kyrie's? i remember kyrie killed the pistons. and then did whatever he wanted against the hawks too. I think we just think dwade was super balling because we only remember the big games. I remember the games were he looked flabby and sick too. And they lost those. He had to average close to 30 for them to win.
OH I wasn't make that as a statement that was clearly a question.

Wade coasted through the entire Raptor series man, he didn't want to advance.
But he had the best playoff before being eliminated?

My eye test says hell to the inno.
Ahh I missed that question mark.

yeah dudes are definitely polishing the past right now.

He's already a superstar imo but I already know the CP slander bus runs deep :lol:

Pretty much.

CP was at like 22 5 and 11 on like 48/40/90 during the time that blake was out last year and he still gets slandered so at this point it is what it is :lol:

What do you mean not wade not bosh not dragic?
laugh.gif
those are high caliber players. With a good defender in Winslow who can easily develop into something great and Richardson who came on late in the year. Wade and his knee caps was the most.productive player in the playoffs intill we got knocked out I'm pretty sure.
Leave it to NT to suggest Wade/Whiteside/Bosh/Dragic, Tyler/Justise/Richardson isn't a decent supporting cast or something something (Not saying Bosh will be avail.)

Leave it to NT to suggest Wade/Whiteside/Bosh/Dragic, Tyler/Justise/Richardson isn't a decent supporting cast or something something (Not saying Bosh will be avail.)

Leave it to nt to think you can have all of those players with KD......not to mention bosh seriously may never play again.

Cavs and dubs both showed the power of getting the draft right. Between bron, kyrie, tt, steph, klay, harrison, draymond the draft is still probably the best route towards building a championship.
I agree with your general point, but are we really gonna lump the Cavs in that group and use them as an example? 2 out of the 3 players you mentioned they drafted were the consensus #1 selection for that year's class. So for them it was just a matter of great luck in the lottery (or something else at play
nerd.gif
).

They do get credit for hitting on TT though.

Last edited:
Leave it to nt to think you can have all of those players with KD......not to mention bosh seriously may never play again.
I never suggested that, was talking about the perception of Miami's core as a hole. Wade/Dragic and even Bosh aren't superstars but since that's tru we'll paint them as barely serviceable per argument

Don't care either way, KD would likely be at the cost of Dragic- which would still make for a good team... And that's a pipe dream that's never been real

KD sweepstakes rankings:

1. OKC
2. OKC
3. OKC
4. SAS
5. GSW
6. NYK
7. LAC
8. Miami
9. Celtics
Never (this year): LAL

Going to the Spurs would not make much sense as they already have Lenard playing small forward. KD isnt powerful enough to play powerforward.

I think he's gonna stay out and try it out for 1 more year in okc They're close. Real close. If it doesn't work out this year. Either himself or Westbrook leaves. Hopefully not both....that would destroy the thunder

Cavs and dubs both showed the power of getting the draft right. Between bron, kyrie, tt, steph, klay, harrison, draymond the draft is still probably the best route towards building a championship.

I agree with your general point, but are we really gonna lump in the Cavs in that group and use them as an example? 2 out of the 3 players you mentioned they drafted were the consensus #1 selection for that year's class. So for them it was just a matter of great luck in the lottery (or something else at play :nerd: ).

They do get credit for hitting on TT though.

cavs are nothing like the warriors. sure the cavs drafted bron, but if bron had stayed they would've never gotten kyrie or tt probably. so its not like they just built through the draft. bron is only on the squad not because he resigned with them. warriors legit got that entire group through the draft.

same with the thunder when they scooped kd and russ and serge and james. That 4 was golden af to come across in draft years.

Going to the Spurs would not make much sense as they already have Lenard playing small forward. KD isnt powerful enough to play powerforward.

You'd make it work. Its not two point guards.

You think Pop and Buford are saying "nah, we'll pass on KD because we already have Leonard?"

Great problem to have.

Pretty much.

CP was at like 22 5 and 11 on like 48/40/90 during the time that blake was out last year and he still gets slandered so at this point it is what it is :lol:

Not to mention he's doing that at 30 years old, at 5'10 with the body of an IT manager.

Last edited:
No interest in having a courtesy meeting with Durant.

If he doesn't want to come here we should move on to guys who might sign here. No reason to waste time.

No interest in having a courtesy meeting with Durant.

If he doesn't want to come here we should move on to guys who might sign here. No reason to waste time.
All you need is a chance.

A meeting.

One visit can change the whole Outcome the same way one suspension put King James on top.

Knicks should just send every Dominican bottle girl in the city to KD meeting, they don't even need Phil to show up.

I hope Blake is all good medically, Clips staffed really goofed with his quad.

He still never looked right when he came back.

The way I see it, he scheduled six meetings with teams but there's no way in hell he's going to play for boston or miami.

That leaves only okc, lac, spurs, or gsw. The idea that kd would go to the team that just beat him and won 73 games WITHOUT YOU is so unlikely I personally dont consider gsw as a likely destination.

Which means we have a shot :lol: :nerd:

I know KD loves CP and considers him one of his bestfriends so we'll see

Still think he resigns with okc though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom