2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Royce Young on SVP

"I'm not afraid to say it, without Kevin Durant I probably don't have this job"

Last edited:
Just from reading the last couple of pages:

I don't see how LeBron and CP3 work when LeBron is already the PG. It's redundant and not what LeBron needs.
For those that like the idea, how do you see that really working?
Talent wins out almost every single time, and Chris Paul is a knockdown shooter. If Wade and James ended up working, Paul and LBJ would be just fine.

Yeah after Tristan called Bron a father figure of sorts. Dude had the nerve to ask Kyrie if he felt the same way like Mamba blood don't flow through that boy's veins 
laugh.gif

You probably think Kyrie is better than bron huh
Just to entertain you I'll say yes

Just from reading the last couple of pages:

I don't see how LeBron and CP3 work when LeBron is already the PG. It's redundant and not what LeBron needs.
For those that like the idea, how do you see that really working?
They'll trade off on responsibilities and I thin LeBron cuz he relies more on his athletcism will focus his talents in other parts of the game.

He don't have to be the point.

Wade's people finally smartened up and realized 

A. Signing with Denver sounds ridiculous

B. Cleveland has 3 million to offer, Lebby isn't taking a pay cut and they aren't trading away 3 players to accommodate Wade and his knees

C. We need to moonlight that other playoff teams with money are interested 

Last edited:
One of the worst aspects of the article was when he was referencing specifics as to the "impulsiveness" of Durant when he mentioned how KD proposed to his wife on a whim

Talk about below the belt

Well KD did end up dumping her....

Last edited:
Wade acting like ya girl when you been ignoring her for a while so she mention how funny ricky from accounting is to get you jealous and focused on her again. 

Well KD did end up dumping her....
Isn't that the point... seems a little bush league for a professional writer to say that. Sure, let us anonymous message board folk talk about their personal lives. But they're journalists, I figure they are above that sort of thing

Back
Top Bottom