2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Trololol
roll.gif
roll.gif
LMAO. All they need is Jason and Gerald Green....

I'll make it slower for you since you seems to not comprehend. Ohio has a sales and income tax, Florida has a sales tax, therefore less tax will be paid on florida.
And I'll make it slower for you, why are you talking to me. I simply made a suggestion to another poster and you decided to jump in it as if I was talking to you.

View media item 2091331

Last edited:

I'll make it slower for you since you seems to not comprehend. Ohio has a sales and income tax, Florida has a sales tax, therefore less tax will be paid on florida.
And I'll make it slower for you, why are you talking to me. I simply made a suggestion to another poster and you decided to jump in it as if I was talking to you.
what are you smokin man

none of this makes sense

Damn what happened to Hibbert, son was touted as one of the top centers at some point. Never liked his goofy *** anyways.

He doesn't fit in the new NBA. The league has changed a lot in three years.

Edit: I should add that it's not his fault, it's just his skill set is better suited for the 2000s, not 2016.

It also doesn't help that even during his "peak", he was only dominant against Tyson Chandler, Lebron, Haslem, and Joel Anthony.

Back
Top Bottom