2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

My man put himself on the News by concerning himself hatefully towards another man that did no personal harm to him
mean.gif

roll.gif
That lady though. Funny thing is she was implying KD made OKC relevant but she kept saying "KD made yall irrelevant" which is probably closer to the truth.
Do you think the Thunder should try to trade Russ now and get some value before letting him leave next offseason for nothing but memories?

Lebron went back to the cavs, played in two straight finals while winning the most recent one. No need to protect him
laugh.gif
But people are tho by trying to distinguish how they left. It don't matter. Both superstars left.
It's really not about how they left but where they went.

LeBron joined up with Wade and Bosh to form a title contender in Miami.

KD left to join an already established title contender (1x Champ and two straight Finals appearances), who also have 3 of the top 15 players in the league, (one of whom is the back to back and first ever unanimous MVP) and who also just eliminated him from the playoffs. 

Now I don't have a problem with KD going to Warriors just like I did with Bron going to Miami, but I can understand why KD is getting slandered like he is.

"The BasedGod" wants to speak,As life unravels and superstars make decisions that change lifes, welcome home KD the curse is lifted - Lil B"

So.....About that curse thing.

People don't understand this is completely different than what Lebron did.
Lebron created a Big 3. Miami didn't just come off a Championship season, they were trying to build one.
KD created a Big 5 and is joining a team who made it to the Finals the year before with the best regular season in NBA history and won a Championship the year before that.
Lebron was trying to create something. KD is joining something that's already been established.

Also add that the Heat PGs were Mike Bibby and Carlos Arroyo, then eventually Chalmers and Cole. There's a reason the Heat lost to that Mavs team outside of Lebron going ghost :lol: I am curious to who else ends up on the Warriors roster, causr you'll have Steph, Klay, KD, Draymond, Iggy, ane Liv. Don't really know who else is under contract, but you'd have to think Speights, Barbosa, Barnes, Ezeli, Clark, and Varajeo are all gone.

Last edited:
Marc J. Spears [emoji]10004[/emoji] @MarcJSpearsESPN

Guard Shaun Livingston has been told Warriors will pick up his team option paying $5.8 million for next season, source told @TheUndefeated.
1:16 PM - 4 Jul 2016

Larry **** @LarryCoon

BTW, a KD sign-and-trade not possible if he's getting a 1+1 deal. A S&T requires at least a three-year contract. No 2017 Bird rights for GSW
1:15 PM - 4 Jul 2016

Livingston can get paid much more than that. Damn Warriors got a steal paying him at that price

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom