2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

All this money being thrown around...what new excuse will owners try to finesse the world into believing when they opt out of the CBA?

This ain't the players' fault. *shrugs* I hope we keep that in mind when the media picks sides in that war.

Approaching baseball money with 50% less games played.
pimp.gif
I love that part of it.

Last edited:
Not really understanding Whiteside's decision making right now.

Miami and Dallas aren't ideal situations at all, would much rather looking at LAL/POR/NYK.

Whiteside to the Blazers would be the perfect fit. IDK if they'll have room to sign both Parsons and Whiteside but that'd be a VERY good starting unit along with the backcourt and Aminu.

Whiteside to the Blazers would be the perfect fit. IDK if they'll have room to sign both Parsons and Whiteside but that'd be a VERY good starting unit along with the backcourt and Aminu.

They have room for both but Parsons is not a good deal, they should just pay less for Crabbe who is a much better fit.

Last edited:
Augustin signing with the Magic, still a really good back up PG but idk what that team is trying to be.

All this money being thrown around...what new excuse will owners try to finesse the world into believing when they opt out of the CBA?

This ain't the players' fault. *shrugs* I hope we keep that in mind when the media picks sides in that war.

Approaching baseball money with 50% less games played. :pimp: I love that part of it.

That the system needs a reform?

I'm all for salary floors but 90% is crazy especially with how the tv deal has spiked the cap.

Patiently waiting to see where JLin goes. Lin to Dallas along with Batum, Whiteside, and Marvin Williams would be sick.

Batum $120 mil 5 years back to Charlotte
Player option for 5th year

Last edited:
I got me a manifesto put together of all this Mozgov shade.

Best believe I'm letting the yoppa fly at the end of 2017 too, def won't be pulling a FF

Last edited:
Batum $120 mil 5 years back to Charlotte
Player option for 5th year

harrison barnes doing the birdman x black falcon hand rub

i remember a few years ago when parsons signed for something like 16 or 17 million a year, i was shocked as hell. now he just got a 50% pay raise for under performing and constantly being injured? damn it, i wish my salary saw inflation like that

Back
Top Bottom