2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Windhorst said the Pistons were scouting Delly all playoffs. There's your backup PG.

I would often get Kobe and Jodie mixed up. Meeks was looking like a great value Bean

Jodie was definitely on disc 2 of the mamba mentality instructional DVD series. Played with hella heart. Kobe's fingerprints were all over him pause

I don't wanna speak for Addic but I think he meant Jodie literally looked like Kobe. Not his game, his appearance :lol:

Everytime I Watched the lakers that year I got them mixed up.

This

LaRon Profit looked more like Kobe when they played today, Smush too, especially then because they both made Kobe-esque dunks/finishes at the rim. LaRon wore those Great Value Team Nikes though

whereas the thunder more than likely wont

happy.gif

Durant not taking a meeting with the Lakers, is more about proving Steven A wrong, or he just doesnt want to be in that situation or both?

definitely played a factor.

I said this when that clown SAS went WWE on Durant :lol:

I'm inclined to believe Durant is returning to OKC, but I wonder if it has been brought up to him that next year there could be a lockout on July 1. And the owners for all we know could negotiate in bad faith again, with God knows what rules put in place in regards to free agency movement (ie Franchise tag).

Height is tricky man.

Not all heights are equal I think.

Like one person's 6'3 may not be the same as another person's 6'3 even though they can both be measured at a legit 6'3
what? 6'3 is 6'3. men lie women lie numbers dont. 6'3 is 75 inches tall. period. the problem is some players measurements were taken shoes on or shoes off. or shoes that ride really high cuz of the sole which boosts u by an inch or 2. but... 6 ft 3 inches, is 6 ft 3 inches.

in most cases when a players height is exaggerated its either the shoes they wore to boost them, or they just flat out lied to be more appealing to high level teams. thats it. i played against a dude yesterday who said he was 6'5. im 6'0 or 6'1 and was only an inch or two shorter than him. come onnnnnn

Last edited:
as a sixers fan i do not want waiters, dudes ego would be to big for himself on and off the court coming back to philly 

just wouldnt workout IMO 

Height is tricky man.

Not all heights are equal I think.

Like one person's 6'3 may not be the same as another person's 6'3 even though they can both be measured at a legit 6'3
what? 6'3 is 6'3. men lie women lie numbers dont. 6'3 is 75 inches tall. period. the problem is some players measurements were taken shoes on or shoes off. or shoes that ride really high cuz of the sole which boosts u by an inch or 2. but... 6 ft 3 inches, is 6 ft 3 inches.

in most cases when a players height is exaggerated its either the shoes they wore to boost them, or they just flat out lied to be more appealing to high level teams. thats it. i played against a dude yesterday who said he was 6'5. im 6'0 or 6'1 and was only an inch or two shorter than him. come onnnnnn

I think he means body size, wingspan, athleticism, style of play, etc. I played SF in high school so I play like a wing, but somebody else my height (6'3") could've played guard and have a totally different style.

I think he means body size, wingspan, athleticism, style of play, etc. I played SF in high school so I play like a wing, but somebody else my height (6'3") could've played guard and have a totally different style.
Sort of.

I remember having to take measurements my freshman year of college for hoops and me and the other PG on my squad were both 6' even barefoot but he looked taller because he was far skinnier. That's what I mean by all heights aren't really created equally. 

Moses Malone Jr. robbed at gunpoint, claims James Harden ordered it

Moses Malone, Jr., son of NBA great Moses Malone, claims he was attacked by James Harden’s entourage outside V Live Houston early Saturday morning.

Malone Jr. posted on Facebook about how Harden’s basketball camp was unaffordable for inner-city kids, and believes Harden sent his entourage to assault him and steal his jewelry, which was valued at approximately $15,000, in response. A Houston Police Department spokeswoman told KTVR-TV (an ABC affiliate) that at least four of the men had guns.

Here is the Facebook post that Malone believes upset Harden.
CmEUJLdUkAAgQg9.jpg

Kaitlin McCulley [emoji]10004[/emoji] ‎@KaitlinMcCulley
Moses Malone Jr. (son of bball legend) told me James Harden's "people" robbed him b/c he posted this @JHarden13

5:15 PM - 28 Jun 2016 · Houston, TX, United States

Houston Police Department’s robbery division is currently looking into the crime, and there have been no arrests made at this time. Both the Rockets and Harden’s camp have yet to give a statement about it.

$250 per child? :x

Last edited:
KD a sucka. If the basketball gods exist they'll see to it that the Wizards win a chip before KD does. Gotta focus on Horford, Batum and Anderson now.

Back
Top Bottom