2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Kate Fagan's jawline is stronger than mine.

Shave my beard and place us side by side and people would probably call her manlier than me.

Oj mayo :lol: forgot dude existed. Remember people were calling him the next kobe way back when, so turned out to be a better kobe Karl. Hope he can contribute to a team this year tho and hope eg can stay healthy. My man's Tyreke too.

Speaking of hot starts I'll never forget the year the NBA started using the new composite ball and Luke Walton led the league in 3 point percentage for like 2 months before they switched back and he instantly plummeted

KD really 7'1.

900x900px-LL-83465496_75367028_crop_650x440.jpeg

I stood right next to lillard curry and irving this year all 3 are listed at 6'3 and it didnt seem like those 3 were the same height at all.

height is subjective to build, height, posture, etc. which can lead to one person being a short 6'4 (oj mayo, reddick) or a tall 6'4 (dwyane wade)

Durant not taking a meeting with the Lakers, is more about proving Steven A wrong, or he just doesnt want to be in that situation or both?

Going to be hilarious when Woj is breaking free agent signings a half hour before teams can even meet with free agents.

I doubt oj is at his listed height at 6'5.. Unless you wanna tell me Derrick is really 6'4

I consider him undersized, especially since he's underwhelming from na athletic standpoint at the 2

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom