2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

I'm definitely no expert, but why isn't Baltimore, Maryland considered a part of DC, Maryland, and Virginia?

Hmm is barnes bout to be the #1 option for philly on offense if he comes over here ?

i see we are serious suitors for him once it begins

Heard KD does not want to do the FA thing again next season.... It becomes too much.

Hmmmm.....So Russ gotta be consulted on this decision I am sure.
nerd.gif
KD announced his last Contract Decision on Twitter for God sakes.

I'm surprised his Agent talked him into his due diligence thing

Remember last year when Durant said he didn't like when the DC crowd cheered him because he was on the opposing team. Then they booed him and the Thunder kicked the Wizards ***? njakgsdhgjjsgshsh

In 2010 LeBron met with teams we knew he wasn't gonna sign with :lol:. KD knows the Wizards are the best fit for him idk why he doesn't want to face the truth. Any superstar that wanna shine and don't wanna worry about a PG playing like a SG, all in the videos, dancing, taking your shine come to DC.

In 2010 LeBron met with teams we knew he wasn't gonna sign with :lol:. KD knows the Wizards are the best fit for him idk why he doesn't want to face the truth. Any superstar that wanna shine and don't wanna worry about a PG playing like a SG, all in the videos, dancing, taking your shine come to DC.

its not the best fit for him anymore.

sas or gsw or hell, even portland, boston, etc. washington highkey aint ****. kd knows whats up. no hate to dc. I love it there. just facts.

never found jimmy fallon funny from SNL days.. his laughing during sketches almost ruined some absolute gold (like the 1 sentence he had in the 'more cowbell' sketch)

but unless they are releasing a marvel movie trailer and I happen to be up, that's the only time I'm watching kimmel.. and checked out Colbert's first couple shows

Back
Top Bottom