2016 NFL Draft Thread - Do NOT spoil picks during Draft, you are warned.....Mods on standby

Shaq Lawson seems like he has the IQ of a brick :lol:

I'm good with never ever taking a Clemson DE again.

What does the thread title of "do not spoil picks" mean? We can't type who got picked at a certain number?

If/when you see it on TV, you can speak on it in here. If we're on the 5th pick on TV, and twitter is already leaking the 8th pick, do not come in here and announce the 6th-7th-8th picks. Many people in here want to be surprised on TV as it happens in the broadcast.

Respect everyone in here, please.

Just wait until announced on TV

Why are dudes acting like this request is rocket science?

It's common courtesy.
Any regular poster should understand it without explanation.

Talk about it after its announced on tv and not any earlier.

what's more of a lock...

Goff going one or someone coming in here and ruining picks and then getting angry defensive about "what's the big deal"

I thought this was overhyped and the majority of the NFL said Peyton was the pick

Honestly don't remember it being THAT slanted towards Leaf, but I do remember it being touch and go, back and forth. Obviously Indy was all in with Peyton, but LOTS of people loved Leaf back then.

I hadn't read that 14 of 20 number before tho, but it doesn't surprise me, these GM's are flat out morons when it comes to QB's. :lol:

Just wait until announced on TV

Why are dudes acting like this request is rocket science?

It's common courtesy.
Any regular poster should understand it without explanation.

Talk about it after its announced on tv and not any earlier.

what's more of a lock...

Goff going one or someone coming in here and ruining picks and then getting angry defensive about "what's the big deal"

Guaranteed someone within the first 10 picks will spoil it super early from a tweet and play stupid like he didn't know he was being a troll.

Guaranteed.

Happens every year, one person is sitting behind his screen right now with a smirk on his face excited to **** with everyone in this thread. Probably more excited to do that then to actually watch the draft

I think if put to vote more people would vote to post spoilers in here.

I can't watch and I don't have twitter so I just want the picks.

Still trying to figure out which rule would be being broken by posting this which would have the mods on alert.

Last edited:
just saw on IG someone post a slide of the #1 picks from like the last 10 years and what's scary is that after all the hype surrounding Goff and Wentz there's like a 75% chance they won't be that good lol

Heh, page 1 seems like so long ago........... :lol:

62583711.jpg

Still trying to figure out which rule would be being broken by posting this which would have the mods on alert.

Create your own thread if you don't like the rules.

just saw on IG someone post a slide of the #1 picks from like the last 10 years and what's scary is that after all the hype surrounding Goff and Wentz there's like a 75% chance they won't be that good lol

Yup, odds that they're both busts are pretty high. Every time QBs have gone one and two so far, one has been a bust except for last year.

Meh..spoilers never bothered me. I'll still watch regardless...I actually preferred the days of knowing the #1 pick prior to the draft.

But I get why people get pissed at them.

Create your own thread if you don't like the rules.

The rules no mod made up or even cosigned yet?

Nah.

Back
Top Bottom