2016 NFL Draft Thread - Do NOT spoil picks during Draft, you are warned.....Mods on standby

Not necessarily the better fit per se but certainly the better overall CB prospect. You think Jackson fits better with Carolina's aggressive Trap Coverage schemes? Rivera/McDermott will adjust defensively to match Mackensie's strengths like they did with Josh Norman, not that I'm saying Alexander will be the same caliber DB. The tape doesn't lie, Mack put clamps on Fuller and Ridley. Showed a willingness to tackle also.

I'm only taking Ramsey and VH3 over Mackensie. He'll have a better career than Apple, Jackson, and Burns. Also love Kendall Fuller in R2.

Fits better based on what the panthers seem to value - Length, Burst, Ball skills. Zone guy, Panthers play a ton of zone and seem to be willing to trade off some flexibility/footwork for a bigger guy.

W/ that said, doubt they go CB that high.

if I'm one of these guys I'm bringing a rap video girl to the draft my mom would have to understand.

What does the thread title of "do not spoil picks" mean? We can't type who got picked at a certain number?

@AdamSchefter: Sound Paxton Lynch alert: CLEV and DAL have inquired about trading back into back part of first round, per sources. Let's see if it heats up

Last edited:
What does the thread title of "do not spoil picks" mean? We can't type who got picked at a certain number?

because it's 2016 and if you go on Twitter you can find out as many as 3 picks ahead of what's happening on tv

so cliche but I miss the old days. esp the part where I watch the draft in my underwear on a Saturday morning like a bum all day

I thought Ramsey's mom was his girl at first
So it wasn't only me.
nerd.gif

wasn't it last year when all these big dudes with dreads had blondes? Blondes and big church mamas. 
laugh.gif

If Myles Jack is available at 23 then I am confident the Vikings will end up with him, whether it means trading back a few to collect two picks.

LBs - Anthony Barr, Eric Kendricks, Myles Jack. That's what we will be doin' all three Bruins.

And as far as draft coverage goes, I've been rocking with NFLN the last several years.

Rich Eisen is my dude and I enjoy Mayock's analysis.

I flip to ESPN once and a while, but it doesn't take long for to switch back once Berman starts his shtick.

I'm always hoping Kiper would channel his inner Skip to My Lou and slap McShay upside his head like:

rafer-alston-smacks-eddie-house.gif

Darren Rovell ‏@darrenrovell 2m2 minutes ago
In March 1998, Newsday's @BobGlauber polled 20 NFL executives. 14 said they would take Ryan Leaf over Peyton Manning.

Back
Top Bottom