2016 NFL Draft Thread - Do NOT spoil picks during Draft, you are warned.....Mods on standby

I like Doctson and Coleman early 2nd.

As bad as our defense is I'm ready to go full heel and say F it draft Zeke at 4 then take one of those guys at WR in the 2nd if they're available.

Probably could've went that way if Hardy would've showed some remorse, Gregory/Lawrence weren't idiots, and Patrick Robinson's agent didn't drop the ball :smh:

I like Doctson and Coleman early 2nd.

As bad as our defense is I'm ready to go full heel and say F it draft Zeke at 4 then take one of those guys at WR in the 2nd if they're available.

Probably could've went that way if Hardy would've showed some remorse, Gregory/Lawrence weren't idiots, and Patrick Robinson's agent didn't drop the ball
mean.gif
with yall needing romo to stay healthy, zeke is probably yalls best option.. then you can lean on him heavily right away (which saves romo and keeps defense off the field)

long term ramsey is definitely the better pick.. but romo is 36, so that kinda ties your hands with things

then you have the situation with your DEs and the class not being that deep at that spot
Ramsey to the Ravens
pimp.gif
only way I see this happening is if chargers go tunsil.. jags might still take him though

could see ravens going jack if ramsey isn't there

Last edited:
Do y'all really watch the whole draft?
I watch like first 3 rounds and call it day a weekend
laugh.gif
I watch round 1 straight through.. me and my buddies usually get pizza and we'll have nba playoffs on another tv

day 2 I usually catch while I'm in the gym, least the last couple of years when they've had it on Friday starting at 6-7 

other rounds I have on tv while I'm doing something.. or flipping back and forth from NBA playoffs

this year me and bunch of my buddies are traveling this Thursday and are scheduled to land right at 8.. so probably rush to a bar in the airport to catch at least the eagles pick.. thank god I'm traveling jet blue, so i'll watch ESPN through the flight

I watch like first 3 rounds and call it day a weekend :lol:
This..Will be at a draft party at some bar in ep. Last year Barr was supposedly there and theres supposed to be a Viking there this year.. Curious who it'll be.

gonna attend a draft party for the first round, do a multi screen with the playoffs the rest.

I don't get the point of watching the draft and spoiling it for yourself.

I know right.

Yall prefer Nfln or espn coverage? I hate when cameras pan back to the green room and show player A on the phone, presumably with the team thats about to draft him. Absolute worst.

I want to be caught off guard God dammit [emoji]128544[/emoji]

Last edited:
I watch like first 3 rounds and call it day a weekend :lol:

Whole draft or you're a Jabroni.

Also, I mean to say people favor Coleman and comapny over Doctson. Just seems that way, could be wrong. I really like him though.

Seems the draft could go

Rams - Goff
Eagles - Wentz
Chargers - Buckner
Cowboys - Bosa or Elliot
Jags - Leonard Floyd

Then the Browns are two picks later and teams are trying to jump ahead of them apparently to grab Lynch. What's crazy is Bosa, Tunsil, Ramsey and Jack could all be on the board at 7 and those might be the four best players in the draft.

A RB at #4, the Eagles trading the farm for a quarterback out of North Dakota State, Leonard Floyd, Buckner and maybe even Paxton Lynch over Tunsil, Ramsey, Bosa and Jack seems insane but it could seriously happen :lol:

Back
Top Bottom