2016 NFL Draft Thread - Do NOT spoil picks during Draft, you are warned.....Mods on standby

There's no way in hell the Bucs take Myles Jack at 9

We have possibly the best young LB duo in the league in Lavonte and Kwon, and we just signed Daryl Smith to play SLB.

Ramsey has to go to Jags or Bmore, I'd think. Barring a trade, or Jacksonville signing Josh Norman. 

There are too many holes in Dallas' defense, for them to choose Zeke. I know people like to think Jerry is gonna go Jerry, but he and Stephen Jones (son/president) has made some amazing picks these last few years... especially last year.

Look for Ramsey or Bosa to the Cowboys. Most likely Ramsey...

Last edited:
I think it's Ramsey or Zeke.. I guess outside chance on bosa since y'all/they need a DE

But I think they go Zeke to maximize and minimize romo, dude is 36 after all

I like Zeke for Miami, but they're so much hidden gems at RB, and a drop off in talent at the DB position after the 2nd.

Would rather see Miami grab a Prosise in the 3rd or 4th.

SAS and Skip are on First Take talking about how racist it is that some scout said that Cardale is a poor man's Jamarcus...Skip compared him to Doug Williams :lol:

eagles if we do a mock draft.. #2 pick is available.. unless someone wants me to take ramsey 2nd overall
nerd.gif

also, sam Bradford is available.. if we can trade players.. also Jason peters, connor barwin, sproles and ryan mathews.. taylor hart and beau allen too

Last edited:
"Chondral defect"

It's really hard buying into the severity of this condition when the first mention of it is just days before the draft when teams are doing everything to discredit a player so he falls to them.

On the other hand, maybe this is something that can only be found when there's reason to inspect a knee injury. In his time at UCLA I don't remember Myles having any issues with his knees prior to the injury.

^ worst example of that is that kid out of Baylor that played center, who they found out about his heart condition or whatever when he was going through the nba draft process

But wouldn't be the first time teams floated false or misleading info to get guys to drop

Last edited:
God please let Myles Jack fall to the Giants. I Honestly believe with him we will have a top 10 defense in at least 2 years.

There are too many holes in Dallas' defense, for them to choose Zeke. I know people like to think Jerry is gonna go Jerry, but he and Stephen Jones (son/president) has made some amazing picks these last few years... especially last year.

Look for Ramsey or Bosa to the Cowboys. Most likely Ramsey...

If Ramsey is there take him and hope Henry, Doctson, or Coleman slip into the 2nd.

If Ramsey is gone take Zeke then go after Ogbah or Bullard in the 2nd.

I like Bosa, we definitely NEED an edge rusher but I think it's going to be hard to pass up on Zeke if Ramsey is gone.

3 and 4 are going be real interesting..

then you got this stuff with the jags at 5 and how much they're in love with leonard Floyd.. then titans possibly coming back up for tunsil (which would be the grand level master play by their GM if they pull off moving back and then moving back up and getting the guy they should have taken @ 1)

I feel like no one likes Doctson as much as I do. Cat catches EVERYTHING!!

I'm a fan.

Back
Top Bottom