2016 NBA All Star Weekend Is Officially a Wrap!

Who had the best performance of All Star Saturday?

• Zach Lavine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aaron Gordon

• Klay Thompson

• Karl-Anthony Towns

• Kevin Hart

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't matter how many contest style dunks you show us out of the nba

NBA players lack creativity and the willingness to take risks like that

Maybe if you can rewind to 2003 and show VC all these kind of dunks, we'd see it in an nba dunk contest..

Last edited:
The crazy part is, As mush as I dont like Melo, this trade is going to happen. All I can do is laugh

i dont think melo makes the cavs a championship squad at all.

. the most overrated superstar of our generation , he'll probably make that team worse. cant wait for the cavs to implode in the playoffs. 

Who overrates Melo? Everyone says the same thing about him, he's an offensive juggernaut. I've never heard him be called anything else. I've never heard him be praised for anything else.

Not a lot of trade would make teams better than the Spurs tho, they're a complete organization, from the players to the owner, hell even the local grocery store commercials with the players in them, they're a class organization.

Last edited:
I'm a fan of melo, would hate to see him turn into a spot up shooter because of diva boy 

It's really not lack of creativity. It's just that these dudes don't make the dunks they attempt. If they did then it's a lot more enjoyable. Keep trying to reinvent the wheel when it's really just execution

Last edited:
They don't try anything crazy cause if they miss they lose.

They do safe dunks that are cool but doesn't blow away people.

It's really not lack of creativity. It's just that these dudes don't make the dunks they attempt. If they did then it's a lot more enjoyable. Keep trying to reinvent the wheel when it's really just execution
true

lots of these dudes in team flight bros videos also take like 20 attempts per dunk but we dont see any of that when its a highlight video

its a lot easier to pull off crazy dunks when you are in an empty gym and dont need to worry about failing

totally different story when you have tens of thousands of people right there watching you getting annoyed at every missed dunk 

the GM speaks:

Cavaliers' LeBron James on trade rumor involving Kevin Love and Knicks' Carmelo Anthony: "It's false."

now let's stop entertaining a fake trade rumor created by the clown Frank Isola

If Melo went anywhere, I think it would be Miami. But whatever or however it goes, he isn't going any damn where.

the GM speaks:

Cavaliers' LeBron James on trade rumor involving Kevin Love and Knicks' Carmelo Anthony: "It's false."
now let's stop entertaining a fake trade rumor created by the clown Frank Isola
but is lebron any more credible than frank isola? 

what if its a fake fake trade rumor? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom