2016 NBA All Star Weekend Is Officially a Wrap!

Who had the best performance of All Star Saturday?

• Zach Lavine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aaron Gordon

• Klay Thompson

• Karl-Anthony Towns

• Kevin Hart

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

why would lakers fans hate the triangle?
Idk 
laugh.gif

Seems like D'Lo and Randle would be better w/o the triangle, but I've seen lakers fans want Thibs. 
regardless of the triangle, dlo clarkson and randle are not going to be down with playing thibs defense 

he would bench them harder than byron does 

Completely random, but was watching it today.

but I see fans of LAL and NYK both clamoring for Coach Thibs as the next coach for their squads.

However, most of the fan bases for those squads hate the triangle, and thibs runs a ton of triangle stuff.

It was a quarter of his offense in the half court, based on what Basketball Breakdown defines as the Triangle.. That's significant.

I don't even care much about his offense, but what I do know is that Thibs would be far more flexible offensively on his own, away from Phil, than say whoever Phil Jackson brings in. Because Phil will force that coach not to be flexible. Even Scumbag Fisher got yelled out for drifting too far from the triangle at times.

Also, if you take what the league circles are saying about Thibs, he's spent a lot of time since being fired trying to improve his offense.

It's his defense that I'd be in for, for him. Teach guys good habits.. Russell and Randle are decent to good on-ball defenders, but on team defense, it's ehhhh.. He's a good coach... I just want good defensive habits to be formed.

why would lakers fans hate the triangle?

It's an antiquated system that you have to transform so completely in today's NBA, if you want to be successful, that you are basically running something else.

The triangle is something you can add to a repertoire of your offense, and go to it on occasion. But if that's your main system of offense, good luck.

It takes the ball out of PG's hands, it makes PG's basically a bystander in a league dominated by PG play.

You are not going to counter-culture the NBA on this.

Also the Triangle fits no one on the Lakers, who is supposed to be there for a long time.

regardless of the triangle, dlo clarkson and randle are not going to be down with playing thibs defense 

he would bench them harder than byron does 

Nope.

Last edited:
Watching The Offseason: Kevin Durant, it's kind of bittersweet I'm not going to lie but at least I have the second part of the season left, a post season, and a Championship that I get to witness but...it's going to be hard to see the guy leave man.

I'm a bit mad right now, yea.
ASG MVP here we come.

Watching The Offseason: Kevin Durant, it's kind of bittersweet I'm not going to lie but at least I have the second part of the season left, a post season, and a Championship that I get to witness but...it's going to be hard to see the guy leave man.

I'm a bit mad right now, yea.
ASG MVP here we come.
You switching teams to Golden State after the All-Star break?

Need to see flagrant fouls in the All Star. Kinda like what WADE did to KOBE.

Lavine w/ the Variant Tape Worm PG fade is lame..  Dude is an anorexic Blake Griffin version.

Said he has trick up his sleeves for the dunk contest hahahahah

There's noway anybody comes close to beating LaVine in the dunk contest. Just let him do all the dunks

157:154 usa vs World match...did they even play defense?
Somehow i fear the ASG will be like last year. Many fastbreaks with minor attempt of defense. Zero suspension.

Last edited:
Idk if this has been brought up. But this rumored Melo KLove trade is really grindin my gears.

I don't see that trade going down in anyway. The only big names I see traded is D-12 and Rudy Gay.

Plus Melo has a no trade clause in his contract, so it's really up to him if the trade was to go down. And that trade kicker if he does get traded he gets even more money. I don't see any team taking on a contract like that.

I don't see that trade going down in anyway. The only big names I see traded is D-12 and Rudy Gay.

Plus Melo has a no trade clause in his contract, so it's really up to him if the trade was to go down. And that trade kicker if he does get traded he gets even more money. I don't see any team taking on a contract like that.
I wanna believe you bro I do and I know it's a RUMOR but man we talking about the Cavs here. This team will do anything I mean anything to keep LBJ happy and feel as tho he has a legit shot at a ring there. So I don't put anything past them. Hope it doesn't go down. Just another superstar LBJ lobbying for to help his chances at another ring.

Ha that Johnathan Clark guy at 2:05 goes and hoops at the same LA Fitness that I do. No wonder they're always recording him trying to do different dunks and ****

Some of these are 
eek.gif

eek.gif

#31 and #32 asfdhkjduiakjodsn,kasfdljn,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom