2016 NBA All Star Weekend Is Officially a Wrap!

Who had the best performance of All Star Saturday?

• Zach Lavine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aaron Gordon

• Klay Thompson

• Karl-Anthony Towns

• Kevin Hart

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody wants to watch Kobe play in 2016
laugh.gif
Wrong

This aint 2001 with A.I. going to press conferences with a durag and a Dr. J throwback on. The NBA is trying to cater to every audience and demographic

Last edited:
You need to leave your bubble sometimes, bro. There is a reason, for example, the Rolling Stones are in their 70s and still selling out concerts. Good music is good music and is timeless. Mozart and Beethoven have been dead for 100s of years their music gets performed every day all over the world. I highly doubt that will be true of Drake and Jay-Z.
yeah, how someone can only like one genre of music is weird as hell to me. 

Last edited:
Who cares about prince fam? Yall gotta realize it's 2016, no one cares about these old people with their dead music.

You need to leave your bubble sometimes, bro. There is a reason, for example, the Rolling Stones are in their 70s and still selling out concerts. Good music is good music and is timeless. Mozart and Beethoven have been dead for 100s of years their music gets performed every day all over the world. I highly doubt that will be true of Drake and Jay-Z.
Because old people still care? The demographic that watches this game right now does not care about the rolling Stones and sting.

Steve Kerr won't be here to sabotage Russy this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom