2016 NBA All Star Weekend Is Officially a Wrap!

Who had the best performance of All Star Saturday?

• Zach Lavine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aaron Gordon

• Klay Thompson

• Karl-Anthony Towns

• Kevin Hart

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares about prince fam? Yall gotta realize it's 2016, no one cares about these old people with their dead music.
So you saying people dont care about legends in the game? So people dont care about Kobe?

And Prince is probably half of NT's daddy on the low...

Last edited:
Last year's halftime show was 
pimp.gif

I just dont know who they could have that yall wont complain about... yall N_'s complained about Prince... PRINCE!!!

They cant have Kanye every year.

Whether 10 or 50 years of age, nobody should complain about Prince.
Lives should end at the dogging of Prince

Last edited:
Put rap up there and I wouldn't say a word. Every sporting musical event should be rap.

I thought you liked Drake though. What does that have to do with rap?

And honestly, I find your refusal to entertain the notion that any other genre of music actually be enjoyable offensive and bigoted.

1/3

Who cares about prince fam? Yall gotta realize it's 2016, no one cares about these old people with their dead music.

It's funny you mention Prince, because he is legitimately going to be irrelevant at some point. His music isn't on YouTube and he's a complete a-hole about anyone covering his songs. Kids these days don't even know who he is. He brought it all on himself though, so I don't feel too bad.

[quote name="Water Runs Dry"]Some good choices would be:

Tinashe
Justin Beiber
Rihanna
Drake
The Weeknd[/quote]Strike 1.
Strike 2.
Rhi would have been cool.
Strikes 3, 4, and 5.
Strike 6.

You're out twice.

Last edited:

You need to leave your bubble sometimes, bro. There is a reason, for example, the Rolling Stones are in their 70s and still selling out concerts. Good music is good music and is timeless. Mozart and Beethoven have been dead for 100s of years their music gets performed every day all over the world. I highly doubt that will be true of Drake and Jay-Z.

Last edited:
I mean it would make sense to have newer acts even if they were leaning more towards pop.

NT wanna see GZA do a halftime performance at a major sport though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom