2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proshares really deserves reps for all the links/articles he puts in here in one place, clean and orderly.

Much appreciated Pro. :nthat:

Appreciate it guys :pimp:

It's honestly just reading the interesting stuff and copy/paste :lol: there's not one that I paste that I didn't read before hand unfortunately.

I just came back from my bachelor party yesterday and this is the first thread I updated :pimp:

Last edited:
Im sad man phillies really aint gonna win more than 65 games this season. Baseball will not be as fun for me to watch this year but as a baseball fan in general i am ready for the season to get underway. 

Best of luck to every ones favorite team this year !

Congrats by the way @Proshares  

Last edited:
MLB and MLBPA close to deal for stiffer PED penalties
CBS Sports

Major League Baseball and the players' union are close to a deal that would make penalties for performance-enhancing drug offenses much more harsh, according to Jon Heyman of CBSSports.com.

Under the new plan, first and second offenses would result in an 80 and 162-game suspension, respectively. A third offense still brings a lifetime ban. The two sides reportedly hope to have the new deal in place by Sunday, before the start of the season.

Earlier this week, the AP reported MLB and MLBPA were working on a new penalty structure. They say there will also be a 25-man suspension for "inadvertent use."

Under the current penalty structure, first- and second-time offenses bring 50 and 100-game suspensions, respectively. This would not be the first time the MLBPA agreed to open the Collective Bargaining and Joint Drug Agreements mid-term for revisions.

Im sad man phillies really aint gonna win more than 65 games this season. Baseball will not be as fun for me to watch this year but as a baseball fan in general i am ready for the season to get underway. 

Best of luck to every ones favorite team this year !

Congrats by the way @Proshares  
Tickets for games at CBP are gonna be real easy to get this year.

^ was reading on crossingbroad that they had ball girls going around town giving away free tickets if they came across anyone rocking phillies gear. Crazy to think man few years ago CBP was on a streak for consecutive sold out games.

We need to rebuild just about our whole team.

They were on Twitter a few days ago doing something called #RandomPhandom and if they visited your town and you had anything Phils related they gave you tickets. Its kinda sad. Everyone thinks that they're gonna be bad and need to rebuild except for Amaro. 

No player is worth 10 years and 300 million dollars.

The risk is just way too high whether you look at it from a health or production standpoint.

Miggy  HOLY ****!!!
eek.gif

Miguel is getting old and he's husky. I wouldn't give him a ten year deal. Body will break down and he'll be the size of Prince Fielder.

The steroid punishment is cool but irrelevant. We saw almost 20 players pass testing last year.

#FreeAlex

300mill doe shew must be nice to have baseball money. No athlete should get paid that much I don't care how great you are at your sport that is just insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom